Proud of the Vols!

PalsPal

It is obvious that this team is close and that Butch is the right man at the helm. This team plays their guts out for him.

The chirpers are going to chirp, and that's fine, if that somehow helps their "little man" syndrome. They realize just how close the Vols are to turning the corner.

Just imagine, three missed FGs are all that have prevented this team from beating both Bama and UF. It's coming!

mtn cur

PalsPal":3lu08wrr said:
Just imagine, three missed FGs are all that have prevented this team from beating both Bama and UF. It's coming!

dont foget bamas 5 dropped interceptions. having said that ut did play a good game

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":9eh9ghr4 said:
PalsPal":9eh9ghr4 said:

dont foget bamas 5 dropped interceptions. having said that ut did play a good game

And there it is but this time with a very very poorly played attempt at trying to compliment the Vols.

redblood

the game was much closer than i expected. i was running during the game, but just finished watching it on DVR (commercial free). they played them tight, but i don't think the conclusion was ever in doubt.

gobblegrunt

PalsPal":2xp145tr said:
It is obvious that this team is close and that Butch is the right man at the helm. This team plays their guts out for him.

The chirpers are going to chirp, and that's fine, if that somehow helps their "little man" syndrome. They realize just how close the Vols are to turning the corner.

I agree with you 100 percent.

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":1rhw3izt said:

Did UFs missed FG not count that game??? Silly way to look at games. Just saying there's a little more involved... :)

Carry on... :)

TreyB

After the UF game these TN fans on here would have replaced Butch and Dobbs! Now they are the right fit. They are for a 3-4 team! :tu:
But at least we don't have to hear about TN can still win the east. :party:

TreyB

gator-n-buck":2b3b4o7j said:
buckaroo":2b3b4o7j said:
4th and 16, and another with 4 seconds left??? Your kidding

They don't draw pictures or write descriptions in the record books. The Vols are still 3-4 and out of the SEC picture.... :tu:

They do in the Vols record books.

mtn cur

141d99fb7445f0101eeae32d17c5a4aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts