OPENING DAY GOOSE HUNT

mopar

OK WHO ALL IN THE KNOXVILLE AREA IS GONNA BE GOOSE HUNTING OPENING DAY AND WHERE YOU PLAN ON GOING.
IAM PUTTING MY BOAT IN AT RIVERSIDE DR. AND HEADING UP RIVER BETWEEN THE AIRPORT AND THE FORKS

rukiddin

Thats where I WAS going. I would'nt necessarily advertise it on a board. THeres already enough people on that stretch as it is, and the majority have no idea what their doing ie...75-100yds fly by's skyblasting at mile high birds. I'm sure your not one of'em though;) and if you are, learn how to hunt!

Actually, I won't be hunting there this year, to much other stuff goin on. I bowfish that stretch alot, and and there are a couple new trees that have fallen in that would make a good blind. Good luck and hope you get'em

Spoonbillmallard

Hey tophat if you need another gun just let me know. I got a couple of goose floaters and a boat. We can definately get after em. But as of right now I don't have any place to go on opening goose. Hoping to find somewhere thought!

Grizzly Johnson

mopar said:
just 2 more days till the season opens is everybody ready

I need to get my layout blind out and get the spiders out I guess, dust off the BigFoot decoys, and load my field bag...... Can't hardly wait....

You guys be sure to post pics!!

Spoonbillmallard

Yea man i'm down just let me know what day and time to be up there. I can bring my boat or whatever I need to do. Just give me a shout.

mopar

well there's plunty of river for everyone just cant hunt infront of the managment area gotta either be down or up river of the fields