Another good day

Tweeter

Was warm but we got it done!!
IMG_9894.jpeg

yellalinehunter

Looks like a good time there! Are yall hunting in Tennessee? Forgive my ignorance. Curious if it's a private setup or y'all have an outfitter situation

Tweeter

Looks like a good time there! Are yall hunting in Tennessee? Forgive my ignorance. Curious if it's a private setup or y'all have an outfitter situation
Yes Tennessee, it's a preserve, so they're pen birds, that's why we can hunt them outta season. Not any different than shooting a chicken. BUT the dog still has to point, you have to kick up and be able to shoot them. Pheasant is easy as can be, quail are a lil more difficult! Of course I shoot a 28 over and under cause I tear em up too bad with my 12.

yellalinehunter

Yes Tennessee, it's a preserve, so they're pen birds, that's why we can hunt them outta season. Not any different than shooting a chicken. BUT the dog still has to point, you have to kick up and be able to shoot them. Pheasant is easy as can be, quail are a lil more difficult! Of course I shoot a 28 over and under cause I tear em up too bad with my 12.
Heck yea! Sounds fun! I'll have to look into that!

Latest posts