One MASSIVE buck............if you are interested........

BDS05

Why can people not keep their mouths shut? I'd bet if any of you were hunting that area you wouldn't be spouting off. Not just this thread, but several others… (this wma, this ("sleeper") county, this lake, this river bottom, this side of this city, etc…just because you haven't put the effort in to get access in some of these spots doesn't mean someone else hasn't. You're gaining nothing blasting your superior deer knowledge on the web. I wish crap like this got deleted. And we're going as far as describing exact fields and property owner names… a bit ridiculous, huh?

INRUT

elm hill and the interstate

Attachments

• IMG_8C16A88E4DB2-1.jpeg
    IMG_8C16A88E4DB2-1.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 186

gobblegrunt

Why can people not keep their mouths shut? I'd bet if any of you were hunting that area you wouldn't be spouting off. Not just this thread, but several others… (this wma, this ("sleeper") county, this lake, this river bottom, this side of this city, etc…just because you haven't put the effort in to get access in some of these spots doesn't mean someone else hasn't. You're gaining nothing blasting your superior deer knowledge on the web. I wish crap like this got deleted. And we're going as far as describing exact fields and property owner names… a bit ridiculous, huh?
Im guessing you hunt near this area lol

catman529

Very good point, I agree. Only thing I don't quite understand is, why did you ask what public land I killed my buck on?

BDS05

Very good point, I agree. Only thing I don't quite understand is, why did you ask what public land I killed my buck on?
Was just wondering if you were as quick to spout off on locations you hunt or just ones others do? You pretty much had the text book response I expected.