No Teeth Chattering Toe Freezing For Me!

Ski

Started season with three bucks I wanted to shoot and this morning got the second one. Got first in archery. Never had much for trail cam pics of this one and only ever saw him on the hoof a couple times but no shot. First day with a 30-06 in hand and go figure he comes within bow range. Thankful for the opportunity and blessing.

1700316579786.png

20231118_070346.jpg

Ski

Heck ya brother! What a great deer! Looks like he just made his last rub right before you took him too.

He did. I spooked out a bunch of roosted turkeys when I climbed my tree, and 10min later as they are regrouping and making all kinds of noise chirping & gobbling, he came out of a thicket 30yds away like he was mad, thrashing trees & bushes. He came right up to the edge of the creek, looked my direction, and hot breathed like a Karen griping about stepping on her flowers. That was enough show for me lol.

philsanchez76

He did. I spooked out a bunch of roosted turkeys when I climbed my tree, and 10min later as they are regrouping and making all kinds of noise chirping & gobbling, he came out of a thicket 30yds away like he was mad, thrashing trees & bushes. He came right up to the edge of the creek, looked my direction, and hot breathed like a Karen griping about stepping on her flowers. That was enough show for me lol.
Hahaha wow what a cool encounter!

Latest posts