Material to wrap around tree stand

Jarred525

I have a metal tree stand that I had built for me that the platform is about 6ft by 6ft. It has 2 boat seats in it. The sides, front and rear are all open. I was looking for a good material to wrap around the stand for concealment. I want the material to be very durable and last for a long time. I have used tin in the past but it is such a pain to put on and rattles.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

jakeway

Old Christmas Tree branches or other fake tree limbs is what I'd use too break up the outline. If you want wind and rain protection, put up plywood first and branches over it.

I assume this is a permanent stand you'll be leaving out ll year.

marathonhunter

If you decide on some fabric, no matter what it is, try to minimize the amount of "blowin' in the wind" that it does. From what I've seen, the more whipping around it can do in the breeze, the more quickly it will fray and deteriorate.

Tnyoteboy

marathonhunter said:
If you decide on some fabric, no matter what it is, try to minimize the amount of "blowin' in the wind" that it does. From what I've seen, the more whipping around it can do in the breeze, the more quickly it will fray and deteriorate.

Ditto. Keep it tight and will last twice as long.

Latest posts