Lots of new Guys on here new to hunting.

SpurChaser

Just go hunt. You can read all the articles on the web, but until you see it in the woods you hunt, it wont fully make sense.

Don't get too wrapped up in the online shows of killing monster deer -- learn how to separate reality from entertainment.

If it stops being fun, figure out where you went wrong and do what you have to do to make it fun again.

Lost Lake

I have noticed a lot of new guys lately on here... Lets help them out. If you could go back and tell yourself some advice when you first started hunting that you know now what would it be? If it was me it would be You can never get out and get set up in your spot too early... the earlier the better the latter you go the more likely you are to spook somthing and never even know it... If you get in there early enough and spook somthing better chance they could come back. Just my opinion.

Some advice I'd give would be to hunt only for yourself. Shoot what makes you happy and grow as a hunter. There'll be plenty of time to take yourself too seriously and make a job out of it instead of fun. I think everyone should allow themselves that privilege and enjoy the ride.

Lone Hunter

I am glad to know I am a Hick :) I guess I am a real life Jethro Bodine per this dude. Just trying to help people like you @GHOST95, BUT its people like you who cause these great older guys not to share what they know.... would would they want to help someone acting like that..... Oh well, I have said enough. I appreciate your kind words Sir and hope you stub your big toe.
You can't help a " TROLL ". He comes into other post trying to be an A Hole which for my part he is. But, he is also on my IGNORE list . This is a great feature for Idiots like him Until they ban him which I hope happens soon…

C1295

Ghost95 is definitely one of the regulars trying to screw with everyone. Troll children may be this ignorant but they typically don't spend much time on a deer hunting platform. The grammar is that of a child but it's the internet so no one really cares. I think it's a regular seeing how many people he can piss off. Reveal yourself @GHOST95
Report him so we can get his butt out.

Latest posts