Lots of new Guys on here new to hunting.

Tenntrapper

Wow.... this threads de railed..... Its time to hop out it was a good thing while it lasted....... Sorry guys I tried.
So much I could say, but....it's easier just to green stripe his azz and move on. That's the problem with today's youth...they ask a friggin question, but then want to argue about the answer. They know everything.
Enjoy your happy meal you f'n troll, because you sure won't be eating venison... 😂

Edit....he was right. I just used technology to rid myself of his dumbassery... 😂

lafn96

Listen (comma needed) I don't have time to be fooling around playing games with trailer trash as yourself (period needed) (Capital G needed) go on and deer hunt in your best (beat) to crap truck (comma needed) probably with beer cans falling out the back. (Double Space) You all (This is TN, so I'll give you a pass on this one, but it should be Y'all) are what gives hunters a bad name. (Double space) I myself am an outstanding young man and wouldn't be cought (caught) dead around trash like you.
This ignorant baboon, hick, and trailer trash knows how to spell and use punctuation.

Pilchard

Listen I don't have time to be fooling around playing games with trailer trash as yourself go on and deer hunt in your best to crap truck probably with beer cans falling out the back. You all are what gives hunters a bad name. I myself am an outstanding young man and wouldn't be cought dead around trash like you.
$100 says your name is Eli

@Unicorn, your son is back on TNDeer. Time for another whoopin.

DeerCamp

Sight in your scoped rifle! I'm amazed at how many folks buy a new rifle and have a scope mounted on it at the store and think they are ready to go shoot deer. Not so, you have to actually shoot it at a Target and adjust that scope!
I am surpised by how many people don't know HOW to sight in a rifle.

Like, I think they understand the broad concept but they struggle actually doing it.

I asked one of my buddies what distance his rifle was sighted in for - he shrugged.

Tenntrapper

I am surpised by how many people don't know HOW to sight in a rifle.

Like, I think they understand the broad concept but they struggle actually doing it.

I asked one of my buddies what distance his rifle was sighted in for - he shrugged.
Dude...you should read through the entire thread before posting. 😂 We are long passed trying to help.... 😂

Ski

Confused What Happened GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

SC Manimal

Ghost95 is definitely one of the regulars trying to screw with everyone. Troll children may be this ignorant but they typically don't spend much time on a deer hunting platform. The grammar is that of a child but it's the internet so no one really cares. I think it's a regular seeing how many people he can piss off. Reveal yourself @GHOST95

Lost Lake

You Guys Honestly seem Scared of technology. With new age tech you can do scouting from your couch.... Some of you all seem pretty Ignorant if you ask me.
You're correct in one regard.

There are guys who "E Scout" by pulling coordinates off of in the field photos posted by hunters who forget to use screen shots only. Seems a lazy, bum-like way to jump ahead of the curve, but there are a few who admit to doing it.

But, boots on the ground terrifies some I guess.

Now don't forget, not too many Capri Suns and Goldfish at snack time. It'll interfere with your nap and you'll get a tummy ache.

Last edited:

Latest posts