Mornin!

Good luck to all.

BT

Attachments

• 20231014_072852.jpg
    20231014_072852.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 64

rem270

Hunting behind my house this afternoon. Hoping my nephew gets a chance at a good one. If you notice the tree down in the edge of the field. It had to fall either Friday or yesterday. I would guess yesterday since we had some crazy winds. My ladder stand is right there. Haven't looked for damage but I see damage to the tree my stands in. I was going to hunt there yesterday afternoon and decided to watch football instead. I even got up to change clothes and then said heck with it. Can't help but wonder if it fell the time I would have been in the stand had I went.
20231015_160610.jpg

encore06

Hunting behind my house this afternoon. Hoping my nephew gets a chance at a good one. If you notice the tree down in the edge of the field. It had to fall either Friday or yesterday. I would guess yesterday since we had some crazy winds. My ladder stand is right there. Haven't looked for damage but I see damage to the tree my stands in. I was going to hunt there yesterday afternoon and decided to watch football instead. I even got up to change clothes and then said heck with it. Can't help but wonder if it fell the time I would have been in the stand had I went.
View attachment 199019
Glad you stayed home

knightrider

View attachment 199019
Glad you listened and stayed home

jc0313

Enjoyed my first sit of the season this morning in Hamilton Co. Lot's of squirrels and the white oaks were raining acorns, no deer though. It was still a great sit getting to watch the woods come to life. Been too busy to get out much early season but things have finally started to settle down, and it is time to be in the deer woods once again.
IMG_2846.jpeg

rem270

Enjoyed my first sit of the season this morning in Hamilton Co. Lot's of squirrels and the white oaks were raining acorns, no deer though. It was still a great sit getting to watch the woods come to life. Been too busy to get out much early season but things have finally started to settle down, and it is time to be in the deer woods once again. View attachment 199103
Yeah I'm jealous why I sit at work!! Lol. Would be a great morning in the woods.

Latest posts