Just a question

PillsburyDoughboy

question was about this situation I think

Wow just wow. Anyone with half a brain can read between the lines on this one and can figure out what happened here. ALABAMA or no ALABAMA this was two homeboys taking care of each other. Miller passing a GAT to Miles in the situation described should clearly be charged in this case.

UNREAL!

I suspect Greg Byrne is gonna have a long talk with Nate Oats about his comments on this one and possibly some action or complete reversal. Does not seem right.

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't see that claim in any story. It was in Millers car, but I don't see any claim that he passed it to anyone.
Alabama's freshman basketball standout Brandon Miller brought the gun used on the Tuscaloosa strip killing of a woman that led to capital murder charges for his now former teammate Darius Miles and 20-year-old Michael "Buzz" Davis, according to law enforcement testimony today.

Brought? Passed?? I don't care who you are its the same thing. He furnished the gun to Miles. Had he just kept his happy arse at home Miles would have had to find another homeboy to get the GAT from. Likely same outcome as I am sure he had other homeboys on speedial. They all do.

Madbowh

Imo, I don't ever think letting someone borrow a gun is a good idea unless you are with them while hunting or using it. Personally my dad is the only I lend a gun to. I keep coming to the thought of taking 0 risk. Doesn't matter how well you know someone everyone has a breaking point.

For me lending absolutely not, selling privately I am really cautious about. I feel a sale is less likely to come back and bite than a borrowed situation.

I think a specific answer to this question and situation is very technical.

years ago I was the guy that might have needed to borrow a gun/ rifle and instead of doing so I bought a cheap muzzleloader and used that until I could afford a rifle. There is more to worry about than a murder(worst situation).... theft, wrongful confiscation(happened to a friend legally hunting on a military base), damage.....

Latest posts