Just a question

DaveTN

Not unless you have knowledge that the person was not allowed to have a firearm, or if the prosecutor thinks they can prove you knew, or should have known, what the shooter was going to do, they could charge you with conspiracy.

That doesn't mean though that they can't arrest you for anything they like.

What sports figure did that?

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Not unless you have knowledge that the person was not allowed to have a firearm, or if the prosecutor thinks they can prove you knew, or should have known, what the shooter was going to do, they could charge you with conspiracy.

That doesn't mean though that they can't arrest you for anything they like.

What sports figure did that?
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback killed an eagle

Specializedjon

Lots of questions....

Have you loaned said friend a gun before?

Do you have reason to believe they are "unstable"?

Are they legally allowed to posses of firearm?

and so on....

Is this hypothetical? If not, then the answer should always be "Don't loan him your gun".

volboy

Lots of questions....

Have you loaned said friend a gun before?

Do you have reason to believe they are "unstable"?

Are they legally allowed to posses of firearm?

and so on....

Is this hypothetical? If not, then the answer should always be "Don't loan him your gun".
question was about this situation I think

volboy

The coach is catching heat from his comments at his press conference today

"We knew about that. Can't control everything everybody does outside of practice. Nobody knew that was going to happen. College kids are out, Brandon hasn't been in any type of trouble nor is he in any type of trouble in this case. Wrong spot at the wrong time," Oats said.

encore06

I'm assuming Miller had the pistol with him on campus. What is the university policy on firearms? Lots of questions about his knowledge of the particulars…why did his friend need a pistol? Why did he block the road??

Bamamonts

It's very sad that this happened. I hope all involved get what they deserve and the victims family gets justice. I'm not involved in the situation and tend not to believe a lot of what's in the news. That being said if the article is true then Miller or one of the other players had a gun on campus and should be held accountable for that at a minimum. If he did in fact bring a gun to situation and then it was used in a murder that is very suspicious, as well as blocking the road. From what I read Miller hasn't been charged with anything yet. I'm not going to defend them nor condemn them as I'm not directly involved. However I do know that being rich, famous or an athlete should not be a get out of jail free card as so often it is.

Latest posts