A BIG door just got opened!

encore06

I watched Purdue several times this year I was never impressed. Edey is slow as molasses and cannot shoot over his right shoulder when he has the ball in the paint

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm still not in last place…yet. :rolleyes:

I should have known…Purdue has never been able to handle and take care of the ball in the backcourt going back to the late 80's when I was a student there.

PalsPal

I'll be shocked if Duke doesn't win handily.

As will I, but after watching the Duke recap, they got little resistance from Oral Roberts. I think our defense will be stiffer than anything they've seen.

IF somebody, anybody, can hit some shots, and we limit turnovers, and hit our crucial free throws, and the refs are invisible, and .... uh forget about it, we have no chance.

Davyalabama

I'm glad Memphis and Perdue are out, I didn't like the way they were playing ball. The refs sure were letting too much go for the reach-ins, rough trapping and blocks.
Perdue had no business not using that Goliath they had, he had a dunk or soft hook anytime he wanted it, and Perdue was still trying to run a different offense. Yes, I know you have to shoot some from the outside to keep them honest, but that guy could have been tremendous. There was no excuse in that offense not going through him. They had two of the other team's players in foul trouble with 4 each, and they were still running a haphazard offense.
Memphis, that was just an awesome game back and forth. I didn't have a dog in the hunt, so I was rooting for the underdog.

PillsburyDoughboy

IF we can beat Duke, we could be playing Memphis (or whoever) to get to the elite 8!

Purdue goes home. Only the 2nd #1 to lose to a 16 seed.
Alot of Tndeer members seem be playing for the vols with all this WE talk. Just saying that works both ways :)

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I loved all the talk before the Purdue game when the FDU coach said he thought he could match up with them and they stood a chance. The Purdue kids said how they felt disrespected and would have to prove a point. Then they went out and got beat. It was great!

Latest posts