Titans make a big move

batten_down

Awesome!
Goooooooo Team!!!!
images.jpeg

PillsburyDoughboy

Add WR Deandre Hopkins. Huge need at WR since AJ left. This should take a load off of Henry.

Now I'm sure the weirdo that doesn't follow the nfl and is obsessed with the titans will chik in Bcse he can't he it. I'll sit back and wait in her. 😉
I sense the butthurt in this one Obi-Wan...

Seriously a big move? Dude clearly on his way out of the NFL. Henry Probably has more years left him than this dude.

titans clearly not looking at the future of the franchise and clearly not ready to play tomorrow. So expect more of the same from them. Another lack luster season as usual.

PillsburyDoughboy

You are so ignorant
Hopkins has missed 15 out of 34 possible regular-season games over the last two years due to a hamstring injury, a torn MCL and a suspension. In nine games for the Arizona Cardinals last year, Hopkins caught 64 passes for 717 yards and three touchdowns. His 7.1 receptions per game ranked fourth in the NFL, and his 79.7 receiving yards per game ranked No. 10.

He's 31 years old. Derrick Henry is 29 years old and they talk about him like he is done and washed up.

Bone Collector

Hopkins has missed 15 out of 34 possible regular-season games over the last two years due to a hamstring injury, a torn MCL and a suspension. In nine games for the Arizona Cardinals last year, Hopkins caught 64 passes for 717 yards and three touchdowns. His 7.1 receptions per game ranked fourth in the NFL, and his 79.7 receiving yards per game ranked No. 10.

He's 31 years old. Derrick Henry is 29 years old and they talk about him like he is done and washed up.
the problem is "they" talk about the Titans and anyone associated with them like they are garbage. For the last 4 years "they" have said, the Colts would win the AFC South and were the best team. 2020 the Texans won it, 21-22 the Titans won it and last year the Jags.

They Say Henry is old and his career is about over, but he keeps ending up a top 3 RB yearly.

The #'s you posted for Hopkins above tell me when he is playing he is a top 10 WR. How many of those games were suspensions (4 or 6)? If you take those out because they have nothing to do with age, he missed somewhere between 9-11 games in two seasons. While I don't want to see him miss 4-5 games this year, as long as they are not consecutive, he should help more than he hurts us.

Latest posts