John Jancek out at UT

gator-n-buck

baddnole"[quote="gator-n-buck":e54ljfkb said:
TeamMainStreet":e54ljfkb said:
gator-n-buck":e54ljfkb said:
:smash: 4th Qt. Problems had more to do with the offense not staying on the field and the "D" wearing down at the end of the game..... :)

We are only guessing why this move has occurred..... :tu:

In the OK , yes, maybe. Multiple penaltys by a certain MLB giving OK first downs in the 4th quarter more probable.

In the UF game, not at all. TN moved the ball fine. Rushing only 3 with a spy and two DBs playing lazy on 4th and 14. More like it.

In the Arky game, probably. Their o-line had more to do with that than anything. BIGGEST LINE IN FOOTBALL PERIOD. This all not relevant. Without your QB on drugs Tenn wins by a large margin and you know it

In the Bama game, TN didn't lead going into the 4th if I remember right though I could be wrong. They scored in the 4th to go up by one. They moved the ball decent except on the last drive.

Jancek was definately serviceable but not really earth shattering IMO.

You must of missed the drive at the end of the UF game when UT went 3 and out and could of iced the game with a 1st down. Dobbs almost looked like he took a knee on a QB sweep during 3rd down. What did UF do when they got the ball back, scored the winning TD.... :)

This all not relevant. Without your QB on drugs Tenn wins by a large margin and you know it[/quote]

I hope you aren't that blind to what's really happening in college football. Grier was one of the smallest players on the field that day...... :tu:

gator-n-buck

buckaroo":3nipp3t9 said:
Funny things fell apart when he left, vols, Vanderbilt, Florida atlantic all should have won

No ones saying he wasn't a good QB. He was a 5 star coming out of high school. He's also a coaches son. I'm just saying that I believe you and a lot of others would be shocked to know that a lot of college players take PEDs. Very few are tested for these drugs and very few are caught .. :shock:

PalsPal

He has gone back to PA to supposedly talk it over with his family. Some are worried. I guess we will see, but I highly doubt PSU would accept him back with open arms.

Latest posts