Who’s going to UT-VA at Nissan Stadium

Displaced_Vol

Looking into going to the opener next weekend. I am getting confused on ticket master because the description of each seat doesn't line up with what the map says (home vs visitor sidelines) or what I think should be the correct directional layout (east vs west).

Tennessee is the home team, correct? So they'll have the home sideline, which is the west side (river side) of the stadium, correct?

If all that's correct, is that the preferred side in terms of sun? Or will it not matter given it's a nooner?

Long story short somebody that knows Nissan stadium better than me help me out!

catm1

West side is definitely the preferred side, pretty sure the game is a UT home game, so UT will have the west sideline. Seat Geek is the official Titans ticket agent and handles the tickets sales including the UT/UVA game. You'll likely be in the sun for the first half, depending on where you're setting, tickets from ticket master will be resale tickets.

Displaced_Vol

West side is definitely the preferred side, pretty sure the game is a UT home game, so UT will have the west sideline. Seat Geek is the official Titans ticket agent and handles the tickets sales including the UT/UVA game. You'll likely be in the sun for the first half, depending on where you're setting, tickets from ticket master will be resale tickets.
Excellent feedback, thank you @catm1 !
I thought I had the directions correct in my head but I swear ticket masters app was incorrect.
I'll check out seat geek.

Displaced_Vol

Will be there in the nose bleeds. Can't wait!
I've been to one titans game. We were way up on the west side with the river to our backs and it honestly wasn't that bad even up top.

Going to try and dig a little deeper into tickets today, see what's available and make the call. Thanks for the help fellas!

Bass1090

I've been to one titans game. We were way up on the west side with the river to our backs and it honestly wasn't that bad even up top.

Going to try and dig a little deeper into tickets today, see what's available and make the call. Thanks for the help fellas!
Yeah, we normally sit up high when we are there. I actually don't mind it all.

PalsPal

Did you get tickets? My daughter has two, but the person that was supposed to go with her has backed out. So, she's thinking about selling.

Wanted to check here first before she goes a different route, if she does sell them.

Displaced_Vol

Did you get tickets? My daughter has two, but the person that was supposed to go with her has backed out. So, she's thinking about selling.

Wanted to check here first before she goes a different route, if she does sell them.
Not yet- I need 3 of them though. Looks like it'll be dad and my youngest brother going with me.
I appreciate y'all checking though!

I think we'll get some tomorrow and make a go of it.

Lone Hunter

I'll be sitting on the couch watching y'all. Be sure to wave. The only west sun I will be worried about is when I take the dogs out to pee. I don't go to games anymore because it's too much of a hassle and I don't like crowds. It was fun when I went but you change when you get older. Y'all enjoy your selves, looks like it's going to be a nice day.

Lone Hunter

Hope y'all enjoyed the butt whipping, I did. TN started good ,then slowed, then came on strong. Looked like the was a pretty good crowd too. Weather was nice but a little too warm. 70* on my couch,( Couch Potatoe)
Best thing about summer is it FINALLY goes away. Be safe on your trip home.

Gravey

Started out driving it down their throat and then stalled a bit before blowing it open but a win is a win. Overall I was pleased but dang it was hot.
IMG_5365.jpegFullSizeRender.jpeg

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled

Displaced_Vol

IMG_2706.jpeg

Had a great time. Nissan stadium is great for actually watching a game. Really enjoyed our seats and the whole deal. In and out of parking was easy but expensive. Back on the interstate and headed home in no time. But, it just ain't got the intensity of Neyland or any big time college stadium.

Latest posts