Who’s going to win THE MASTERS?

UCStandSitter

Scheffler gonna be hard to beat.
You can't put money on anyone else right now. Dude is playing lights out. Still without a round over par since August of '23 which is insane. His follow through looks like a drunk albatross but hard to argue with results. Plus I like him as a person. Good Christian guy and role model. Not too many of those in pro sports these days.

DeerCamp

Dechambeau was on fire yesterday. Would like to see him and Scheffler in the final pairing Sunday; realistically assuming Tiger won't be close to the leaders
No, but it is great to see him playing good golf. I don't really care about the details of what happened in his personal life. He appears to be a great dad and I love a good comeback story.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
always a tough call. Dechanbeau and Scheffler played great today, and McIlroy had his best first round in a long time. I like Max Homa to do well, and Tiger played well so far which I'm glad to see. I just love the Masters and golf in general
Homa is tied for first and Tiger is playing on the weekend. I see Tiger finishing in the top ten the way he played today. Homa, Scheffler, and Dechambeau look really really good, and I say one of them will win.

Pilchard

Homa is tied for first and Tiger is playing on the weekend. I see Tiger finishing in the top ten the way he played today. Homa, Scheffler, and Dechambeau look really really good, and I say one of them will win.
I hope Tiger makes a run tomorrow and can get into contention. Golf is more fun to watch when he's in the mix.

I think the scores will be far lower tomorrow and Sunday without the wind. He's going to have to shoot two really good rounds but I haven't counted him out yet.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I hope Tiger makes a run tomorrow and can get into contention. Golf is more fun to watch when he's in the mix.

I think the scores will be far lower tomorrow and Sunday without the wind. He's going to have to shoot two really good rounds but I haven't counted him out yet.
He really looked good today. Has a limp, but he seemed to get around Augusta just fine today.

Hammer

Here is a pic of my wife almost hit my Jordan's ball on 2 Thursday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_225317_Message+.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240412_225317_Message+.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 14

Hammer

We have left the course and headed home.
My dogs are barking and I'm ready for my own bed.

Here is a pic from today, my wife got it from a television broadcast
We were on 3
I'm in the green shirt, far right with my legs crossed

Attachments

• Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 17

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I don't know a single active golfer's name outside of Tiger, Spieth, and Daly. Don't even know what the middle one looks like, and wish that I could unsee the last. Golf interests me none, and I think that most golf courses are a blight on nature… except for Augusta National. I'd like to go there one time for the landscaping and to walk around, preferably avoiding the golf. Every picture of it that I have ever seen is beautiful, but I'm sure that once would be enough

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
We have left the course and headed home.
My dogs are barking and I'm ready for my own bed.

Here is a pic from today, my wife got it from a television broadcast
We were on 3
I'm in the green shirt, far right with my legs crossed
Congrats on getting to go AND on the weekend!

Latest posts