Jake Paul Vs Mike Tyson.

Kirk

Tyson.jpg

How quick would Tyson knock him out?

MoonBuzzard

I started watching some of his YT videos back when YT suggested one to me last year. He's still a beast. He may not have the stamina to last 12 rounds anymore but based off most of his fights his opponent usually was eating mat within the first couple rounds. No way I'd bet against Tyson even an older version.

PalsPal

No way I'd bet against Tyson even an older version.

Yep. Those fists are still concrete blocks with a lot behind them to deliver the blows.

I watched a lot of his fights on HBO in his prime. Stayed up to see the Buster Douglas fight, because, like most, I thought it would be over pretty quickly. I usually pull for the underdog when these "unbeatable" teams or individuals get to a certain status, if I'm not invested.

Can't remember what all was going on in Tyson's life at the time, but he wasn't ready for that fight, and it cost him.

Remington700

They were actually supposed to do an exhibition match that never came to fruition. Jake has now bought in and is going to fight in the PFL. He will be the side show boxing and doing some MMA. Right now they are attempting to get Nate Diaz to do a boxing and MMA fight this year.

Trey13

They were actually supposed to do an exhibition match that never came to fruition. Jake has now bought in and is going to fight in the PFL. He will be the side show boxing and doing some MMA. Right now they are attempting to get Nate Diaz to do a boxing and MMA fight this year.
My thing is, he only boxes UFC fighters. What makes most UFC fighters good is their takedown game. The unknown of kicks as well. He knows that can't happen. So 90% of their ability is taken away. He is smart though.

Now if he really wants to fight a ufc fighter go fight him UFC style. And just box them.

Kirk

There use to be a show called "Bully Beatdown" that was hosted by Mayhem Miller. The "Bully" would fight an MMA pro for one round boxing, then switch to one round of MMA. This is what Jake Paul needs to do if fighting an MMA fighter.

Latest posts