Is Grier going to even be a Gator next year?

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck":ts7in8i2 said:
THEdonkey0515":ts7in8i2 said:
Looking back and laughing at UT fans for the Dobbs heisman talk is about as funny as gator fans saying stuff like grier is going to be a star at Florida for the next 3 years. Grier is the REAL deal, and more stuff gator fans said praising Grier. And they was A lot of it.

But now he got busted using roids looked like a dummy and suspended for a year, while looking for a transfer its. O he would get beat out by the freshman or the JR transfer any how after his suspension is up, no biggie.

No ones saying he would been beat out on a leveling playing field and yes, Grier was probably going to be a good QB at UF. It's hard to play in games, as a college QB with little or no reps. Of course what would UF do if the guy that replaced Grier played well????? Now UF would have a big QB controversy to deal with once Grier's suspension was up..... No coach wan't to deal with that media circus... :)

You wanna say something about people using IFs but you do it all the time??? As shown above highlighted in red. I had to go back a total of like 3 post to find one from you lol ;)

Keep up the good work :rotf:

gator-n-buck

You had like 4 scenerios with "ifs" and "Ors" in one paragraph...... That's a violation with in it's self..... :rotf:

"But what happens if the dude that replaces Grier plays like poo poo?? Or gets a bad season ending injury in week 4? Or does something real stupid to get kicked off team??"

Or what would happen "if" the dog ate his play book..... Lol

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck":1bhzjnke said:
You had like 4 scenerios with "ifs" and "Ors" in one paragraph...... That's a violation with in it's self..... :rotf:

"But what happens if the dude that replaces Grier plays like poo poo?? Or gets a bad season ending injury in week 4? Or does something real stupid to get kicked off team??"

Yes I had a lot of "ifs" would it be better IF I only used one like you did?

OR talk about how players will get banged up and hurt like you do Hurd? What IF he becomes a TE :rotf:

Pretty sure you had what IF Dobbs gets hurt running post also ;)

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515":5eaveqcq said:
gator-n-buck":5eaveqcq said:

Yes I had a lot of "ifs" would it be better IF I only used one like you did?

OR talk about how players will get banged up and hurt like you do Hurd? What IF he becomes a TE :rotf:

Pretty sure you had what IF Dobbs gets hurt running post also ;)
One at a time... :tu:

farmin68

gator-n-buck":2ow7k9yu said:
farmin68":2ow7k9yu said:
gator-n-buck":2ow7k9yu said:
Lucky guess...... 50/50..... :)

It wasn't a guess. I was just going with word I got from a reliable source.

Then he was lucky because a 19 year old kid changed his mind twice in two weeks..... :tu: I guessing his girlfriend that's a NFL cheerleader might be transferring also..... :D
Wasn't luck. It was dam good info Obviously better than yours. .

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":anslbxdf said:
farmin68":anslbxdf said:
Wasn't luck. It was dam good info Obviously better than yours. .

He's just sore because he PAID for his erroneous info :D !

Yep.... the last 11 years had done that to me..... :tu:

I didn't know that Grier has left yet or selected a team yet....... :pop:

Of course he just posted this pic on Instagram/Facebook today, It might not mean anything and time will tell because who really knows what a 19 year old is thinking..... :tu:

farmin68

PalsPal":26npz8rd said:
How awesome would it be if he changed his mind :pray: ?

BTW, let us know what he does next please. I can't wait :mrgreen: !

Yeah, because the whole nation is anxiously waiting to see what the illiterate gym candy junkie does next. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gator-n-buck

farmin68":3f32t4vv said:
PalsPal":3f32t4vv said:
How awesome would it be if he changed his mind :pray: ?

BTW, let us know what he does next please. I can't wait :mrgreen: !

Yeah, because the whole nation is anxiously waiting to see what the illiterate gym candy junkie does next. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You could always just call your source..... :rotf:

Spurhunter

I knew GnB had it bad but wow. As if living for sports talk radio, Gatorbait, Volnation, SDS, Etc., Etc., Etc. wasn't bad enough, he's stalking tennagers on facebook. That's just creepy.

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":ppb4mrvo said:
I knew GnB had it bad but wow. As if living for sports talk radio, Gatorbait, Volnation, SDS, Etc., Etc., Etc. wasn't bad enough, he's stalking tennagers on facebook. That's just creepy.

The info. Is already out there without stalking... Didn't even know that Grier had Facebook until last night.... :)

How's the marching band doing.... :tu:

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":10qo7808 said:
Spurhunter":10qo7808 said:

You don't have a clue.... The info. Is already out there without talking.... :)

You don't have a clue. I never played in a marching band or any band. Nor do I play an instrument. I have zero musical talent unfortunately. I wish I could play instruments. Imagine sitting around the campfire at hunting camp and being able to play music or playing in the orchestra at church. I know in your mind boring the hunters with your glory days of junior college football is the same thing, but it is not. Easy on the teenager stalking. I know in your line of work the law doesn't apply to you, but it's still creepy.

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":1oiaf5do said:
gator-n-buck":1oiaf5do said:
Spurhunter":1oiaf5do said:

You don't have a clue.... The info. Is already out there without talking.... :)

You don't have a clue. I never played in a marching band or any band. Nor do I play an instrument. I have zero musical talent unfortunately.

Kind of like I never played Juco but why get in the way of a good story..... :tu:

Latest posts