Is Grier going to even be a Gator next year?

gator-n-buck

Since CJM hasn't met with him yet and that 's going to happen this week. No one really knows. Why would he practice with the team during the season if he can't play. That would be a distraction and the media would have something to ask. CJM knows what he's doing and time will tell. Since we are talking only rumors??? Been posted on another teams site that the Vols backup QB might be transferring???? Any thoughts on that???? :)

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Board/11 ... s-41829105

smalljawbasser

i heard that CJM was leaving to be a starting pitcher for the Atlanta Braves.

that's just as credible as the "rumor" you just posted.

however, with the QB's signed and committed at UT for the next three years, you know somebody is going to transfer. i hope it's not QD, but hey, there appears to be plently of room for him at UF. probably wouldn't be a good fit though, he can run and pass and stuff.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":195uu7hu said:
Since CJM hasn't met with him yet and that 's going to happen this week. No one really knows. Why would he practice with the team during the season if he can't play. That would be a distraction and the media would have something to ask. CJM knows what he's doing and time will tell. Since we are talking only rumors??? Been posted on another teams site that the Vols backup QB might be transferring???? Any thoughts on that???? :)

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Board/11 ... s-41829105

I posted 6 months ago that there would be some QB's transferring.When you have 3 or 4 QB's that would be starting elsewhere,they want to play and I don't blame them for transferring

baddnole

Kyle Trask received scholarship offers from Southland Conference schools Houston Baptist, McNeese State and Lamar. That was a victory all by itself, but Trask's recruiting took a major step two weeks ago when he fielded a scholarship offer from the University of Florida.
This Texas 2* QB has committed to the Gators.Could be a replacement for Treon Harris. :tu:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":r2jyhyca said:
Kyle Trask received scholarship offers from Southland Conference schools Houston Baptist, McNeese State and Lamar. That was a victory all by itself, but Trask's recruiting took a major step two weeks ago when he fielded a scholarship offer from the University of Florida.
This Texas 2* QB has committed to the Gators.Could be a replacement for Treon Harris. :tu:

Or Franks, Rivals #2 pro-style QB. Maybe even Eason, Rivals #1 pro-style QB... :)

farmin68

gator-n-buck":33x1bmbb said:
baddnole":33x1bmbb said:

Or Franks, Rivals #2 pro-style QB. Maybe even Eason, Rivals #1 pro-style QB... :)

Yeah, because sports journalists who make lists and rank players for a living always know more than the coaches who recruit and develop players for a living. :smash:

baddnole

Eason was given a Sorority Girls party which is an NCAA violation. He was drinking and kissing Sorority girls and really ticked off his girlfriend and his Church. I think UGA has the best chance now. Just my opinion. :tu:

There is a couple of curse words in the music,don't listen if offended. :tu:
https://vid.me/7e0o

gator-n-buck

baddnole":9chpy4jp said:
Eason was given a Sorority Girls party which is an NCAA violation. He was drinking and kissing Sorority girls and really ticked off his girlfriend and his Church. I think UGA has the best chance now. Just my opinion. :tu:

What are these kids thinking....... :shock:

baddnole

gator-n-buck":5m3pkd5e said:
baddnole":5m3pkd5e said:

Don't know Gator. He's got plenty of time to get back on track. Hope he does. :tu:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":101exytw said:
gator-n-buck":101exytw said:
baddnole":101exytw said:

Don't know Gator. He's got plenty of time to get back on track. Hope he does. :tu:

He will once he shows back up in G-Ville...... :super:

baddnole

baddnole wrote:

GNB Says ;He will once he shows back up in G-Ville...... :

Eason just committed to Georgia.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":2bx28pcv said:
baddnole wrote:

I don't believe Eason just committed to GA. He's been committed there the last 18 months. He just let them know that he was going to stay on board after a close call with UF and the night life.... :)

baddnole

gator-n-buck":1vvhou01 said:
baddnole":1vvhou01 said:
baddnole wrote:

I don't believe Eason just committed to GA. He's been committed there the last 18 months. He just let them know that he was going to stay on board after a close call with UF and the night life.... :)
OK ,Eason just recommitted to GA and Smart. :tu:

baddnole

gator-n-buck":215v0n33 said:
farmin68":215v0n33 said:
Grier has played his last snap at UF.

I guess your information was incorrect. He's returning to the team in Jan. after the bowl game per CJM... :tu:[/quote I found some other info on his suspension. Grier can practice with Florida, after all — though he hasn't done so since his suspension, seemingly at the direction of Jim McElwain and as an effort to minimize distractions for the Gators. He just can't travel with the team. This clears up some questions. Now he will have to take a couple more tests,and if he passes he can play in late October. :tu:

Will he wait to play or transfer before the semester starts?