Iron Bowl

Bamamonts

I went to my first Iron Bowl this weekend. It was awesome to see Bama win! We had a lot of fun.
Stayed dry through most of the game but we got a little wet leaving the stadium.
I can't believe the regular season is over already. It seems like it just got started.

Attachments

• 7C709453-0F18-4754-823D-33A95E76895A.png
    7C709453-0F18-4754-823D-33A95E76895A.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 34

cbhunter

Not to hijack….I have a buddy trying to sell me tickets to SEC championship because he knows my wife is a huge LSU fan. Not sure the section but it's the first row. I pretty well laughed at him and told him I couldn't afford them. I said "you just have paid thousands". He acknowledged that much but wouldn't give me a number. He bought them right before tn/Georgia game

Glad you got to enjoy yourself at the iron bowl!

prstide

Not to hijack….I have a buddy trying to sell me tickets to SEC championship because he knows my wife is a huge LSU fan. Not sure the section but it's the first row. I pretty well laughed at him and told him I couldn't afford them. I said "you just have paid thousands". He acknowledged that much but wouldn't give me a number. He bought them right before tn/Georgia game

There are tickets selling for barely above face value on the Ticketmaster exchange if you wanted to go. 300's on the 4th row. I don't think there is a big demand for tickets on the secondary market because it's not an appealing matchup for either side. Georgia fans would rather save for CFP and LSU fans know they're about to get smoked. Bet prices will fall below face value by game day.

PillsburyDoughboy

Between 1970 and the mid 90s when me and my dad were going to ALABAMA games we would regually attend the iron bowl when they were at home.

Its a amazing experience. Except when you lose. You never want to be there. Get on the road headed North as soon as the game ends. LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

I moved to ALABAMA in 85 and we stayed there till 89 when my son was born. Dad would come down and stay and we would go to games still. By early mid 90 he had gotten to the point his health prevented him from going on a regular basis,,,I was getting involved with real life stuff being a new dad and stuff. So games were not as important as they once were. Eventually we just stopped going altogether. I miss them terribly but at prices of tickets and tailgating there is no way I would see myself going to a game today. I have a 85 inch TV with a sound bar from hades . I don't feel like I am missing anything.

Bamamonts

Between 1970 and the mid 90s when me and my dad were going to ALABAMA games we would regually attend the iron bowl when they were at home.

Its an amazing experience. Except when you lose. You never want to be there. Get on the road headed North as soon as the game ends. LOL
It was a great experience and a lot of fun.
Roll Tide!