In What Year Did You Kill Your First Deer?

ROVERBOY

1989. Got a small 4 point with ML. The next year '90 lucked up and got a spike and another 4 point.

arkwaterfowler

November 1983 at Chaney Lake Hunting Club in the Hatchie bottoms, Brother Powell was running the show back then. It was a 6 point and people thought it was a big deer.

mike243

86=87 cant remember but started a few years before like 10,low #s here made for some long days ,most of the time I wished I was squirrel hunting, killed a pile of those in my youth

plinker22

Mine was 2006. Volunteer Army Ammo Plant WMA hunt, first morning. I killed two does with my bow, about 20 seconds apart. What a memory!!! Two years later I killed a nice 10 point buck about 20 yards from that spot.

Then Volkswagon built a plant! :( :( :(

This is a great story Volsfan1976.
volsfan1976 said:
1986. I was 10. First time I ever got to go deer hunting and it was opening morning of juvenile hunt. Got out of the jeep with dad and we walked about 50 yards into the woods. Looked up and a doe comes running through the woods and stops in the trail we are standing in about 15 yards away broadside looking at us. I asked dad if I could shoot it. Hehe. I did and she dropped in her tracks. I remember thinking how easy deer hunting was. Lol

Latest posts