I'm surprised I haven't

Football Hunter

catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
moondawg said:
catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
BSisco5 said:
:D are we really having this debate or trash fish and smallies AGAIN!?
No,Im just having fun with a kid who is happy bringing home the ugliest girl from the bar :)
lame comparison....
I dunno...I thought it was pretty funny. :D
Actually,having fu n with a kid who's "goal" it is to bring home the ugliest girl from the bar.
well I see you must be very close to your fish, comparing them to girls and all....
Seemed like a good comparison to me

catman529

Football Hunter said:
catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
moondawg said:
catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
BSisco5 said:
:D are we really having this debate or trash fish and smallies AGAIN!?
No,Im just having fun with a kid who is happy bringing home the ugliest girl from the bar :)
lame comparison....
I dunno...I thought it was pretty funny. :D
Actually,having fu n with a kid who's "goal" it is to bring home the ugliest girl from the bar.
well I see you must be very close to your fish, comparing them to girls and all....
Seemed like a good comparison to me
fish ain't like girls... in a fish, I often look for a good fight, good size, and don't care as much about looks... that's not exactly my taste in girls though.. lol

It's fishing.... a day out on the water catching a fish sure beats a day at work, right? Even if it's only a bluegill, or a 20 pound carp, or a few crappie, or a couple channel cats, or a 4 pound smallie, isn't fishing supposed to be about enjoying the outdoors catching fish?

Football Hunter

Its a comparison,not an exact comparison.Yes its about catching fish,you may find as you get older,targeting a specific fish,is more fun than just throwing out a worm and see what bites,maybe not.

trealtree

catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
If you post a pic of a small mouth,no one will call it trash
I dont care what I post a pic of, I dont want it called trash, it was my fish that I was happy to catch.

TNTomtaker01 said:
Call me when you graduate from the junk fish i might would take you on a striper fishing trip.
I'd have done that already if I had a boat to access the striper hole below old hickory dam. Might be doing that with a friend next year. As well as some sauger or something along those lines. I don't graduate from junk fish. I just enjoy catching fish...

You dont need a boat to catch stripers.

catman529

Football Hunter said:
Its a comparison,not an exact comparison.Yes its about catching fish,you may find as you get older,targeting a specific fish,is more fun than just throwing out a worm and see what bites,maybe not.
probably not but who knows... I already go out specifically for one fish on certain trips, and other times I go for whatever bites, and worms don't make up more than 1/4 of what I fish with usually. I've seen guys a lot older than me fishing for "whatever bites" so I hope I stay that way, even though there's nothing wrong with targeting one species, I just like to catch a lot of different stuff

gil1

Sometimes, ugly fish or even ugly women ain't all that bad. :D

Carp3LipsSmall.jpg
h

carplove-1.jpg

gil1

catman529 said:
:D awesome pics, you posted that 2nd one before, where did you get that pic? :grin:

That's BD with one of his girlfriends - I guess he had his camera on a tripod with a timer. :D

bowriter

R.I.P.
That is Gil's right-hand twist. You should see the bobcat he use to date until he got tired of having her picture ridiculed.

Latest posts