i believe im done

bluball

fishing in anything below 60 degrees. couple hours with the wind today and i cant hardly move, even with wearing gortex. should have worn some fleece underneath or something. arthritus has me locked up. couldnt concentrate and didnt catch a single danged fish.
Prayers ole buddy,hope you feel better

mike243

I find the old saying fair weather fisherman gets more appropriate every year, bad thing is hunting is headed there also, that's 1 reason I love our long hunting season. hope you get to feeling better quickly,

Chiflyguy

Heading out to Norris in a few.
38 degrees.
My record down here is goin out at 21 degrees😀
I predict a nice nap this afternoon in my recliner.
Can't let all the young guys have the fun.🤣

redblood

Definitely a fair weather fisherman anymore and getting that way with hunting too.
Heat dont phase me. Im ok in cold if its still and sunny.

Despise wind with a passion. Definitely pick my days carefully

And im still
In my 40s, but if its not enjoyable i aint going

And dont like to go on the weekends do to crowds

7mm08

fishing in anything below 60 degrees. couple hours with the wind today and i cant hardly move, even with wearing gortex. should have worn some fleece underneath or something. arthritus has me locked up. couldnt concentrate and didnt catch a single danged fish.
Salute that you are still out there trying.

woodyard

Ruger and i have been out there after trout when it was raining like the cow on the flat rock and it was in the low forties and the water temp was in the forties and he was shaking like a leaf in a whirlwind. He was wet and cold. I finally relented and gave up and took him in to the cabin. Another time we were out there with snow on the ground and air temps in low thirties chasing crappie. Was with another buddy one time when temp was in the teens and we had to actually quit and run to town to buy him more clothes and get back after them.
We are dedicated or insane one.

TRIGGER

It's always much colder on the water. 40 or above I'm ok but anything below that isn't much fun especially if the wind is blowing. It's my hands that get me. I can't fish with gloves on. Been out there many times when I had to dip the rod in the water to thaw the eyes when the line freezes and covers my hand and the reel with shaved ice.

Latest posts