I wonder

bluball

Duck

Just leaving a 2 day duck hunt trip with a evening of pheasant hunting at willtail farm.They are also some of the best crappie guides on kylake out of buchanon resort,lucky to be good friends with them.Willowtail farm and kylake crappie guides are there websites for anyone looking for a quality duck hunt or fishing trip.

woodyard

Well they did. Caught a few but could have used ruger to run the trolling motor and scan them with the livescope while I cast and catch. It is hard to run everything and keep up with them while casting and when they are running around out in the open water. Suspended 6-8 ft and not relating to cover. Preferred the 1 inch gulp minnows to any other jig. IMG_3732.jpegIMG_3730.jpeg

woodyard

@RUGER
3 other boats and I don't think they ever caught anything while I was there. Heard one guy say they had no bites and finally got a bite. The water is low and really clear and the fish are spooky. They were using jig poles and probably no livescope. I am sure scaring the fish when they approached. Casting to them was the thing.They would scatter when you hung one.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
@RUGER
3 other boats and I don't think they ever caught anything while I was there. Heard one guy say they had no bites and finally got a bite. The water is low and really clear and the fish are spooky. They were using jig poles and probably no livescope. I am sure scaring the fish when they approached. Casting to them was the thing.They would scatter when you hung one.
Probably due to some moron educating so many with a 1" gulp minnow 😂

Latest posts