I'm surprised I haven't

catman529

got any threads locked in here... been stirring the pot too much I'm afraid :whistle:

Just gonna go back to my way of fishing and when I post a pic of a fish I catch that I consider a trophy, I hope nobody comes in and calls it ugly, trash, or the like....

Been getting a slight itch to catch me a new personal record fish. More specifically, an ugly, frown-faced, poop-colored smallmouth bass. I know of a couple new holes I need to try them out.... Carp fishing is gonna slow down. Give those beautiful golden fish a rest for the season. Mainly going for bass, panfish, and catfish this winter.

rebs1

Catman- you are Tndeer's official hemorrhoid. There are a lot of people on this site that you could learn from and that would probally take you fishing if you would would act a little more mature.
Rebs

rukiddin

LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catman529

Football Hunter said:
If you post a pic of a small mouth,no one will call it trash
I dont care what I post a pic of, I dont want it called trash, it was my fish that I was happy to catch.

TNTomtaker01 said:
Call me when you graduate from the junk fish i might would take you on a striper fishing trip.
I'd have done that already if I had a boat to access the striper hole below old hickory dam. Might be doing that with a friend next year. As well as some sauger or something along those lines. I don't graduate from junk fish. I just enjoy catching fish...

rebs1

Straight from Wiki:

Rough fish (or the slang trash fish) is a term used by U.S. state agencies and U.S. anglers to describe fish that are less desirable to sport anglers within a limited region. The term usually refers to larger fish species that are not commonly eaten, are too rare to be commonly encountered, or are not sought after by anglers for sporting purposes. Many of these species are very important in the commercial fishing industry, where they make up the bulk of commercial food fish catches in inland fresh waters.[1]

Lighten up. I would be offended if someone called my mother "trash" but you can call a fish I caught whatever you like. So, you keep chasing "trash" fish and I'll keep chasing "game" fish. Good day!

Football Hunter

moondawg said:
catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
BSisco5 said:
:D are we really having this debate or trash fish and smallies AGAIN!?
No,Im just having fun with a kid who is happy bringing home the ugliest girl from the bar :)
lame comparison....
I dunno...I thought it was pretty funny. :D
Actually,having fu n with a kid who's "goal" it is to bring home the ugliest girl from the bar.

catman529

Football Hunter said:
moondawg said:
catman529 said:
Football Hunter said:
BSisco5 said:
:D are we really having this debate or trash fish and smallies AGAIN!?
No,Im just having fun with a kid who is happy bringing home the ugliest girl from the bar :)
lame comparison....
I dunno...I thought it was pretty funny. :D
Actually,having fu n with a kid who's "goal" it is to bring home the ugliest girl from the bar.
well I see you must be very close to your fish, comparing them to girls and all....

timberjack86