How fast have you been ?

jard

82 in a 21' skeeter single console. You know your in trouble when the driver pulls out a full helmet. Very scary

90+ in a 26' Baja with triple 454's. Prolly had more throttle to give too. Wasnt near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I prefer to run in the mid 50's or cruise in the mid 40's.

WTM

Aquaholic":xiazdxnm said:
Yes...Turbo...Plus a few other goodies... 118 is top speed nowadays

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

yeah i figured. ours is 180hp stock and with my wife by herself and a half tank, she ran it at 73 wide open but i dont know how accurate those on board speedos are on them.

Aquaholic

Yeah...I have a 2016 VXR...62 mph on gps is the best I can get out of it...I'm done with the speed mess..

WTM

Aquaholic":1lif3y6c said:
Yeah...I have a 2016 VXR...62 mph on gps is the best I can get out of it...I'm done with the speed mess..

yeah i dont ride it anymore it kills my back, she takes it out on the river by herself to sunbath lol.

Mudbone

Over 100 in a stroker with a 300 merc verado I believe the engine was. You don't see many stroker boats. They are built for speed and they will do it!!!! I think they were built in TN. Dude handed me a helmet when I got on the boat. I knew it was on then. Lol

Driving, 72 or so on my old javelin. Used to have a 16' hydra sport with a 150 inline merc on it. Haha that thing would fly!! Maybe 65-68 before it got too dangerous with plenty of throttle left.

walker

92 with me driving! It was a 21ft. Stroker with a 280hp. Mercury! Now I usually don't run over 45 or 50 with my triton.

Headhunter

89 to 90, one of my friends (we fished together most every day) was R & D for a couple major bass boat companies. He knew how to make a bass boat go fast and for sure how to drive one.

catman529

Mudbone":3fbhwgiw said:
Over 100 in a stroker with a 300 merc verado I believe the engine was. You don't see many stroker boats. They are built for speed and they will do it!!!! I think they were built in TN. Dude handed me a helmet when I got on the boat. I knew it was on then. Lol

Driving, 72 or so on my old javelin. Used to have a 16' hydra sport with a 150 inline merc on it. Haha that thing would fly!! Maybe 65-68 before it got too dangerous with plenty of throttle left.
I remember going like 50 up the caney fork in that hydra sport lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts