H4350 coming back

DaveB

Varget made my T/C Venture .308 accurate after over a year of testing.

This rifle will not shoot 125, 150, 165, 168, or 180 gr bullets using almost any powder you name at SAAMI length 0f 2.810.

This works: 44.5 gr of Varget; Federal 210M primer; FC brass(small-base FL sized); 150 gr Accubond seated at exactly 2.825.

If you seat the round any deeper the accuracy vanishes.

I can't seat it out any longer-I arrived at this length only because that is longest round that will fit in the magazine. At this length the magazine is brushing the tip of the Abond. I grabbed my B&D variable speed chucked in a teeny bit and oh so carefully made contact between bit and this piece of plastic that is there I dunno why. Just enough extra room to let the bullet pass unmolested.

Thanks again for the tip. I am not a fan of Varget and only have a single one-pound can in inventory. Should last this season at least.

280longshot

DaveB":rl3gh3bm said:
Varget made my T/C Venture .308 accurate after over a year of testing.

This rifle will not shoot 125, 150, 165, 168, or 180 gr bullets using almost any powder you name at SAAMI length 0f 2.810.

This works: 44.5 gr of Varget; Federal 210M primer; FC brass(small-base FL sized); 150 gr Accubond seated at exactly 2.825.

If you seat the round any deeper the accuracy vanishes.

I can't seat it out any longer-I arrived at this length only because that is longest round that will fit in the magazine. At this length the magazine is brushing the tip of the Abond. I grabbed my B&D variable speed chucked in a teeny bit and oh so carefully made contact between bit and this piece of plastic that is there I dunno why. Just enough extra room to let the bullet pass unmolested.

Thanks again for the tip. I am not a fan of Varget and only have a single one-pound can in inventory. Should last this season at least.
Talk about a pain in the butt...Glad you got it shooting. If you need Varget, I have plenty.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts