Banish Backcountry Can Arrived

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
It's worth it to a lot of people. I don't see anything wrong with it, other than the cost. I'm a retired Toolmaker, a grand for a suppressor is freakin ridiculous. They can only charge that much because of government involvement and the market being so small.

That and I question trying to suppress something like a .308. Slow it down to sub sonic and there's no point in having a .308.

I enjoy reading about your experiences though. We can tell the excitement in your posts as you discuss the months or years it takes to get approval. And the joyful glee as you talk about visiting your suppressors at your local FFL, being held captive until the government can put their stamp of approval on you picking it up.

🤣
NOW I SEE>>>>> Why pay a grand when you could "theoretically" build it yourself... Not saying you have... but just thinking out loud :) LOLOLOLOL

DaveTN

NOW I SEE>>>>> Why pay a grand when you could "theoretically" build it yourself... Not saying you have... but just thinking out loud :) LOLOLOLOL
🤣 I don't want to build one. I'd rather just pay the $100 they would cost if they weren't regulated by the government. I'm no expert on NFA laws, but I think you can make your own suppressor if you follow the rules and register it.

Besides, to do it right I'd need a Lathe and a Mill. I have neither.

Latest posts