Gorilla Climbing stand

cruff10

yes I have two of them. Got them from Wal-Mart. Around late December to Febuary they will go on sale for $50 and I grab one per year. They are a little heavy, but I figure if they get stolen im' just out $50.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Got one last year at Wal Mart for $30! Climbs like a dream and very easy to carry in and out. Sat in it last Sat for 6 hrs very comfortably.

Grizzly Johnson

I have the Silverback and for the money love it!! There may be more comfortable treestands on the market but you will pay ALOT more for them......I can sit in my for long periods pretty easily. The weigth was never a problem, and since mine came with straps you can wear it like a backpack. The best thing I like about it is that it grips the tree very well, sometimes too well but I would rather have to wriggle it a little to climb up and down than to have it slip and me slide all the way to the ground!!! I definately would reccomend it, especially for the working man.....

MDM

i also picked one up 2yrs ago at walmart. it climbs good and is very sturdy but very heavy to carry in and out of the woods if u have a long ways to go

44fanatic

R.I.P.
I picked one up last season and it was pretty easy for me to use, first time using a climbing tree stand. It wasnt that comfortable so looking to upgrade to climber that will be easier on the backside.

happyhuntr

i also got one last year at the end of season. no problems, i have an older ol' man and it is just as comfy. i am about 250lbs and it handles me just fine. i have about 15 hrs in it by now. not worried about the weight of the stand as i don't backpack anymore(my honda does that for me).

happy

A.K.A.

I've had a Loggy Biou and it was the best one I've ever had. It got old and was very squeky so I sold it. I have a gorilla now.
It's not by far the heaviest (homemade one) or the lightest (loggy). It is VERY functional climber and med weight. Easy to keep iin the tree and is silent with the provided straps attached to the tree. I would recommend it to someone not wanting to spend more on a loggy.