Good ole TWRA…

Omega

Dodge Man beat you to it.

themanpcl

Hmmm.. so it was "all about the money" after all. CWD controlling efforts brought in a lot of "government money" to state wildlife agencies.
Seems I remember stating this a few years ago and was harassed, threatened and mocked for my comments, even though what I stated has since been proven true.
That's when you know you are over the target.

backyardtndeer

Like I said in the other thread, I just can't see any way where confiscating the man's devices didn't make this look really bad. Unless they have something to hide, they wouldn't have taken the devices. Looks really bad on the part of those managing cwd right now.

backyardtndeer

So if the biologist wins the case, what does it mean for the CWD regulations? Will they have to be reformed? Or is the just getting his job back? What exactly is the damages being sued for?
I would tend to think he would not want his job back, likely would make for a tense or even hostile environment. Maybe getting back any benefits he had that may have been lost with getting fired. Probably most importantly getting the truth out and clearing his name. Just guess on my part.

Probably have to be changes to all those cwd positive counties that really aren't. Maybe I get to go back to using minerals.

Last edited:

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Super sad what has happened to this agency in the last decade. Should just gut it and start over with voter elected officials
Never "Voter" elected,
Maybe Hunter elected but non hunters do NOT fund them so the arfs have no say!

ETN Deer

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Carlos

So if the biologist wins the case, what does it mean for the CWD regulations? Will they have to be reformed? Or is the just getting his job back? What exactly is the damages being sued for?
Cold hard cash of course, that would make it all OK.

Latest posts