TWRA non response

MickThompson

I've called them many times. And if I get a call back at all. It's usually a week later. Tell me how that's gonna help anything. Guess they figure they have nobody to answer to. Or they could care less about any situation you call them about. I think they need a restructuring like the federal government does.
or maybe it's because there's 1 or 2 of them to cover the county and they're probably maxed out on OT because it's the end of deer season and they're taking leave?

agelessssone

Property is very well marked with NEW no trespassing signs, purple painted trees less than 100' apart.
The guy knows no one will do anything since landowners are mid 70's and non violent types.

agelessssone

If you can't properly mark your property and there are no fence lines it's hard to say where the lines are a lot of times, in NCO school we told a story to a student then they would pass it on, surprising how much it changed by the time it got to the last 1, same thing happens with boundary's.
Property IS fenced, and painted and marked with new obvious placed and located no trespassing signs.
These guys are walking right through the yard to access the woods.

huvrman

Why would there be wire 20' up in the trees?

If you can afford to own large tracts of land you should at least be able to afford to run 1 barbwire run around it and some signs imo, no fence posts needed most of the time as a staple will hold up for a long time, have seen wire over 20' up in the trees over the years,
Payments for my property were precisely why I couldn't afford to run wire around my property...

7mmWSM

Fence or no fence if you lease or have permission to hunt a place simply put you need to know the boundaries. Ignorance is no excuse. Even if the fence is 20' up the tree….

mike243

Don't worry about it, trying to remember what holler I seen that, have seen fences up 3-4' before but never that far, maybe next season before I get back there to take a picture. I got a deer mount with a mane that some folks can't believe too 🤣

Latest posts