Go Vols & Beat Those Cocks!

UCStandSitter

Heard something odd this morning. Rumors so probably only about 6% true. Anyone heard anything about a pregame dustup in the locker room? Something about NIL money, team being split, etc? May just be liars trying to explain away the bad execution and low motivation last night. Fella at church was showin it to me on some msg board but I hadn't heard that anywhere. I've heard a lot of reasons for what was up with the team last night but hadn't heard this one. Seems a lil far fetched

PillsburyDoughboy

Don't let the banter get past semi-friendly ribbing. It's not worth it and at the end of the day, 99% of the folks on this forum are good, like minded people who would help each other in a second.
I've said it before and it continues to fall on deaf ears. I've never said anything to anyone on here that I would not say over a campfire.

PillsburyDoughboy

So you coward out? 😂
No, u apparently don't have a clue how a prop bet works. You make the offer of the bet. Then I have the OPTION to accept it or not. I declined it with a explanation as to why I did not think it was a wise prop bet.

You go spin it however you want to.

Displaced_Vol

Heard something odd this morning. Rumors so probably only about 6% true. Anyone heard anything about a pregame dustup in the locker room? Something about NIL money, team being split, etc? May just be liars trying to explain away the bad execution and low motivation last night. Fella at church was showin it to me on some msg board but I hadn't heard that anywhere. I've heard a lot of reasons for what was up with the team last night but hadn't heard this one. Seems a lil far fetched
Yeah it's all over a UT board I'm on. Rumors everywhere and I don't know that I put more stock in any particular one over the other. J Banks may have had Actual Injury, NIL fight, fight over some team "rules", who knows.

Edit to add I just went and read again after I posted this- he may have had a small injury but the most plausible explanation was he had a few issues throughout the week, Not necessarily one specific incident.

Last edited:

Displaced_Vol

To be clear the issue was way more with T Banks & the players that made the trip IMO. J Banks and his poor decisions sure didn't help anything but that ain't the reason we gave up 63 to a team that didn't have an offensive TD a week ago.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I said your statement to my wife last night…I wondered when someone was going to get butt hurt over nil and sabotage a game.

UCStandSitter

I said your statement to my wife last night…I wondered when someone was going to get butt hurt over nil and sabotage a game.
I don't know how much truth there is to it if any but, it sure would explain the implosion. Just an odd performance. I don't visit any of those boards myself, just hear what a few buddies tell me.

Latest posts