Go Vols & Beat Those Cocks!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I did not see that coming. It was just one of those nights for both teams, I guess… heck, all of college football was weird today

Glad to hear most UT fans still being loyal and seeing the bigger picture. This season has still been a really good one. No idea what happened against USCe, but they have some really good players, and have been Jekyll and Hyde all season.

Hope that Hooker is ok. He's been a great player and representative of the university. True VFL

Displaced_Vol

Let the season play out but I don't see how you can bring Banks back after that… and how in the hell they left Hadden out there all night to run his mouth while he got beat like a rented mule. If the coaches weren't going to do it then one of the other players should have told him to STFU.
We better damn we'll figure something out or we'll get embarrassed next week too.
More than all that though I hate Hooker got hurt. I hope he is OK but dang he didn't look it.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Let the season play out but I don't see how you can bring Banks back after that… and how in the hell they left Hadden out there all night to run his mouth while he got beat like a rented mule. If the coaches weren't going to do it then one of the other players should have told him to STFU.
We better damn we'll figure something out or we'll get embarrassed next week too.
More than all that though I hate Hooker got hurt. I hope he is OK but dang he didn't look it.
It looked like the whole team smoked the devils lettuce before the game.

Crow Terminator

I thought it was classless that the SC people were flipping Hooker off while he was injured. But that's just me. I was at work all night and Vol fan friends at work and quite a few on Facebook, are blaming the loss on Hooker going down and refs. I have only saw high lites of it.

Trey13

I thought it was classless that the SC people were flipping Hooker off while he was injured. But that's just me. I was at work all night and Vol fan friends at work and quite a few on Facebook, are blaming the loss on Hooker going down and refs. I have only saw high lites of it.
Hooker going down wasn't the reason they lost. I didn't see any fans doing that but could have missed that. If that happened yeah yugoty fans

Bamamonts

Classy post. The alabama faithful celebrating that he got injured and is out of the heisman race could learn a lot from you but they are truly despicable, sick people.
There are bad fans of every fan base.
I hate to see any player get hurt and hope he's ok. He's had a great year and a great chance at the heisman.

volboy

The defense got taken to the woodshed.

foghorn leghorn GIF

prstide

Classy post. The alabama faithful celebrating that he got injured and is out of the heisman race could learn a lot from you but they are truly despicable, sick people.
Only the lowest of the low celebrate a player getting injured. I know I posted a bunch last night ribbing you guys after the game but in my very first post doing so I commented that I hoped Hooker would be ok and recover quickly. Decent people, regardless of fanship, don't wish bad things on others.

Crow Terminator

Hooker going down wasn't the reason they lost. I didn't see any fans doing that but could have missed that. If that happened yeah ****ty fans
That was on TikTok videos I've saw this morning from fans in the stands. One video was from the game footage on TV and they slowed it down in slow motion and showed it. They were flipping him off and yelling rude/insulting things about the Heisman chances. I'm not a TN fan but that is classic trash IMO. I hope he's OK but the replays of how his leg folded didn't look good.

MUP

Hooker is definitely not a juker. He shouldn't be running IMO. I know they had to try something but it came at a high price, maybe for the rest of the season. Milton will do fine tho I'm thinking.

Latest posts