Georgia v/s Alabama

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm sure PDB won't be at the game since he's an avid deer hunter now. Says it's very therapeutic.
Yall get in your little SMS circles and get all cutesy. I havent missed a deer season since I started back in the mid seventies with my dad at a very young age. Just because I got tired of all the whining and crying on here about buck limits and no one listing and quit posting about it does not mean that I don't go hunting. You can probably see the the lack of my weekend activity on here is because I am in the woods hunting and not on here giving yall a rash. Yall need to be thankful for the little things. :)

Trey13

Yall get in your little SMS circles and get all cutesy. I havent missed a deer season since I started back in the mid seventies with my dad at a very young age. Just because I got tired of all the whining and crying on here about buck limits and no one listing and quit posting about it does not mean that I don't go hunting. You can probably see the the lack of my weekend activity on here is because I am in the woods hunting and not on here giving yall a rash. Yall need to be thankful for the little things. :)
So odd

prstide

Dawgs by 17, Go Vols
I will leave this tidbit of info here for the "finally bowl eligible" GBO crowd.....Alabama has played 200 games under Nick Saban. They've lost exactly ONE time by more than 2 scores.

That said, I do believe Georgia to be the stronger team this year and said as much over a month ago but don't think Alabama won't come in prepared to play. This will be the best test that Georgia has had all year too if things stay as they currently are until game time.

prstide

You tell me? 14 seasons in a row with 10+ wins doesn't leave a whole lot of room for "several" I wouldn't think.
Even more entertaining to me is how all the GBO cult are back crowing again with their chests out about a season which will likely land them in the Idaho Potato Bowl or Liberty Bowl but I bet our senses of humor on things like that aren't on the same spectrum. 😘

PalsPal

You tell me?

Naa, you can look it up yourself ;) !

Then, we can debate the meaning of several.

Look, he's the greatest coach of all time, no doubt. Feel better?

But this year, there are several glaring step-backs compared to his teams of the past. They may beat GA, if GA gives it to them. On paper, it should be more than 2 scores, but we shall see.

Relax, it's just friendly fan "banter". The sun will come up on 12/5 and, even though you'll be in a funk, your dog will still love you.

To me, his greatest accomplishment is how he has avoided NCAA sanctions over the years, and kept some of these assistants from writing a tell-all book and exposing everything. Maybe he really is the "Don" of college football!

Spurhunter

Even more entertaining to me is how all the GBO cult are back crowing again with their chests out about a season
Come on man. Let's try to be honest here. Nobody is crowing with their chests out over a 7-5 season. We are optimistic about our new coach, we're enjoying seeing our team move the ball and score some points for a change, and we come to a TENNESSEE forum to discuss it. God forbid TENNESSEE fans go on a TENNESSEE forum and talk about TENNESSEE.

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
Alabama is going to get a curb stomping from the Dawgs. It just depends on how much they want to score before calling off the Dawgs.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I don't have a dog in the race but....doesn't Alabama have a game to play before the SEC Championship?
Yes and regardless of either teams records it should be a good game.
Normally anyway.
I kinda think Alabama is gonna make them look pretty bad this year.

BUT you never know, that's why they play the games.

prstide

Naa, you can look it up yourself ;) !

Then, we can debate the meaning of several.

Look, he's the greatest coach of all time, no doubt. Feel better?

But this year, there are several glaring step-backs compared to his teams of the past. They may beat GA, if GA gives it to them. On paper, it should be more than 2 scores, but we shall see.

Relax, it's just friendly fan "banter". The sun will come up on 12/5 and, even though you'll be in a funk, your dog will still love you.

To me, his greatest accomplishment is how he has avoided NCAA sanctions over the years, and kept some of these assistants from writing a tell-all book and exposing everything. Maybe he really is the "Don" of college football!
Regardless of any game outcome, it doesn't make or break my day because I know when a team is better. I've said multiple times that Georgia is the better team this year. Alabama is weak on the offensive and defensive fronts compared to championship years. My only response was about the post that Georgia would win by 17 which would be be only the second time in 200+ games where a Nick Saban coaches Alabama team lost by more than 2 scores. To my eye, Georgia doesnt have the offensive weapons like the Clemson team did back in 2018 so I doubt it happens and Vegas agrees with me.

As a side note, I hope Tennessee remains competitive moving forward. I've missed getting to have the banter over the last 14 years of skull draggings the Vols have taken.

Latest posts