FT. CAMPBELL 2014

turk870

HuntFish714 said:
turk870 said:
Nada so far
Hunt fish didn't you move to Colorado,I'm headed up there mid October for mule deer

Nah im in Afghanistan lol, should start huntin in november
Couldn't remember if it was you or relocated that moved out there,we'll happy hunting over there and thank you.

Todd Bell

Ended the afternoon in 20. Saw one coyote. Intresting part of the day was the warden at the gate checking my permit bed of my truck and making sure my gun was cased and unloaded glad to see them out

Realtree

I hunted 23 all day. Spent the morning up front and didn't see jack and went toward back around cut corn fields this evening and saw a small 6 pt. the only does I saw was at the end of jordan springs road near the housing. Counted 35 going toward mwr before dark. Crazy!!!! Congrats to the ones that killed today.

JDP

81 deer checked in and maybe 4 bucks. Nothing big at all but they all killed a doe first except for 1 guy. 19 and 23 had several does taken out of there today. I didn't leave the kill shed until 10:00.

FakeTree

Hunted 11 morning and evening. All I saw was a tree rat and someone's old pair of underwear. My guess is they had Waffle House before their morning hunt. I did hear some radio traffic on channel 3, some guy telling his buddy he got a $175 ticket and told his buddy not to come out yet because the Game Warden was close. It's good to see the deer tagged so the same doe can't be checked in 9 times. Congrats to everyone who got a nanner!

Realtree

For the ones that hunt the fort pretty often. Do yal try get the same area every time and get to know it really good? Or do you just get whatever and just go in blind?i was wondering because I hunted 23 yesterday and it is a huge area and I felt like a needle in a haystack as far as where to go. I just went off the road until I could see good. Any tips ? Thanks

Mr.Bro

Realtree said:
For the ones that hunt the fort pretty often. Do yal try get the same area every time and get to know it really good? Or do you just get whatever and just go in blind?i was wondering because I hunted 23 yesterday and it is a huge area and I felt like a needle in a haystack as far as where to go. I just went off the road until I could see good. Any tips ? Thanks

Try to find 1 good spot in a different area every year.
Learn spots in the areas that are open more than others.Cause that's where civilians end up most of the time. Learn spots in 26-48-50 cause they are open a lot. Very seldom just go blind unless all my regular areas are full.

Latest posts