FT. CAMPBELL 2014

kry226

Realtree said:
It's almost like walking on pins and needles hunting the fort. But in another thought if you got any common sense , you know the rules before you go. Y break them?

True, but if you really know the rules, it's not like walking on pins and needles. IMHO, the benefits far outweigh the costs when it comes to hunting there.

SMB44

I lucked out this mornin. Went in blind picked a tree and climes to 30... 0645ish does walks in. She got swhacked! Went 30 or so yards. She wSnt big but I can buck hunt now and she will eat good! I think I was number 144

turk870

Congrats haven't seen anything today but a bobcat.did have a buck make a scrape while I was in the tree 30yrds from the truck

SMB44

turk870 said:
Congrats haven't seen anything today but a bobcat.did have a buck make a scrape while I was in the tree 30yrds from the truck

Thanks man! And a scrape!? That is crazy! Ain't it to early for that stuff? I have see lots of rubs and a few scrapes but I figured that was from loseing velvet.

Where you huntin? I'm in 33 I killed in hard woods maybe a quarter mile in

JDP

HEADS UP....Our cooler is not working right now. We cannot take any donated deer or store any deer until it's back up and running. Hopefully by Saturday if all goes well!

Latest posts