FT CAMPBELL 2013

JDP

Re: FT CAMPBELL

TNHoytHunter said:
Have area 46 on Sunday. First time to hunt that area. Anyone have any good insight? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dont drive on the range road that splits the area. And dont go through the fence on that road. You have to walk around the fence on either side. On the right side there is a old equipment grave yard. Go past that along the fence til you hit the hardwood ridges.

Mayheminc.

JDP said:
Dont drive on the range road that splits the area. And dont go through the fence on that road. You have to walk around the fence on either side. On the right side there is a old equipment grave yard. Go past that along the fence til you hit the hardwood ridges.

x2 :grin:

Mr.Bro

Had a good time this afeternoon thanks to good friends.Thanks again .You know who you are.Man this Four Roses is good stuff.

Gravel

Hunting 34 this morning. The ditch I needed to cross to get to a spot I like was full. Got wet up to my knees and I have the dreaded "sog foot" this morning. Had to hunt another spot and I haven't seen a thing. Not much shooting.

Gravel

Just picked up 25 for tomorrow. PM me with some info if anyone feels up to it. Never hunted it.

Much appreciated.

58scout

Anyone seen any hogs at the fort recently? I found some hog droppings in 26 last week but haven't seen any actual pigs. Waiting on the deer to walk by, but sure wouldn't mind a shot at some pork too.

Mr.Bro

Wow! Cannt believe it.Came for a sandwich I looked here and Gravel said he got 25 for tomorrow.I JUST GOT IT ALSO! Unbelievable!

Thanks Gravel.

Gravel

Congrats! I also picked it up for this afternoon. Hunting here now. Over near the drop zone (field)

GL tomorrow.

LIL JOKER

Guess we will have a party I also got 25 about hour ago..I'm sitting in the creek bottom off jordon springs area 19 right now getting wet..havnt seen jack..

medwc

Gravel said:
Hunting 34 this morning. The ditch I needed to cross to get to a spot I like was full. Got wet up to my knees and I have the dreaded "sog foot" this morning. Had to hunt another spot and I haven't seen a thing. Not much shooting.
lol, Been There, Done That!!! I turkey hunt 34 a lot and I am sure it is the same ditch. I slipped in it once chasing a wounded bird. lol...

Latest posts