FT CAMPBELL 2013

Brisco Darlin

Re: FT CAMPBELL

GaMtnCurs said:
Lots of areas up boys

They filled quick too, the shelfs at th walmarts is wipe clean of doe pee and swamp donkey channel. #. 5

I hope they hold back some good area so me and my dad can go quail humtin soon. Sprite and ole Doc are itchin to go i can just see their little 80grit sandpPer tongues goin 90 miles a hour. we bout played out on all this deer stuff aint seem much.

Dads knows this ole Col from way back that he still live on post and he alway have some big say so on birds and rabbits. Hope he still got pull to hored them good areas back for some real huntin g where aint no one been stompin thrju disturbing the covies. They usually good and back a few prime areas clothes to the vest just for wingshooters
:D ;)

Racknquack

Got area 22 for sat. Seemed to fill up pretty quick this morn. Good luck to everyone that's hunting. Maybe ole crack n boom will show up for someone and we will see a pic

Kingston

GaMtnCurs said:
And just so yall know this

I apologisefd to mr bro in a private message and i am sure not proud
Of showin my hind end on here to him. Aftrr few memos back and forth we are gonna be allright back to happy days again.glad to air that out there i can admit when im wrong

I have a redneck side when i get agitatored. Amd i can say that without squintin. Grins!

Phat fingers and an I-phone don't work so well, do they.

Kingston

Snowball said:
I thought this was the serious forum, I try to be quiet and observe to learn a few tips and people want to talk about fat fingers and Iphones, SMH.
Back on subject please

That's ripe right there.

Mr.Bro

GaMtnCurs said:
And just so yall know this

I apologisefd to mr bro in a private message and i am sure not proud
Of showin my hind end on here to him. Aftrr few memos back and forth we are gonna be allright back to happy days again.glad to air that out there i can admit when im wrong

I have a redneck side when i get agitatored. Amd i can say that without squintin. Grins!

Yes I was first to start it and apologized also.We good and going to be good neighbors.

Got 18 for saturday.Any bowhunters in there with me?

LIL JOKER

GaMtnCurs said:
hunterncoach said:
anyone with info on area 48? I have it for sat and just looking for any info before I make a decision on where to go in there. Thanks in advance!
i bump into this crazey blue eyes onion head comin outof
50 and i ask him. He look like he been walkin for 10 miles volkmarch with his camo knickers. Funny he drove a white small truck. Had some bubba yocal with him munchin on a bag of little powdere donuts I figger i shaek rlem down for some info to me and pop on track. He said 48 was desolated waiste lmand. I think they proboly got a bullewinlkl they were kinda shady. The driver he had cold blue eyes never will forget. He never even blink for 5 minutds. They had a bunch junk like was halling a duck blind into 50 look like
cold blue eyes.blahhhhhhhhhhh

LIL JOKER

hunterncoach said:
anyone with info on area 48? I have it for sat and just looking for any info before I make a decision on where to go in there. Thanks in advance!
my buddy just started huntin 48 a couple weeks ago I have never hunted it..he seen the same spike 3 times..lol

Racknquack

Anyone have a good website that shows updated area satellite views? The one on my phone shows the areas but some fields are now 12 ft timber stands. Looking for an updated image. Also I know the store sells maps but I've seen guys with large maps with topo overlays. Where do you find these?

Roost 1

GaMtnCurs said:
hunterncoach said:
i bump into this crazey blue eyes onion head comin outof
50 and i ask him. He look like he been walkin for 10 miles volkmarch with his camo knickers. Funny he drove a white small truck. Had some bubba yocal with him munchin on a bag of little powdere donuts I figger i shaek rlem down for some info to me and pop on track. He said 48 was desolated waiste lmand. I think they proboly got a bullewinlkl they were kinda shady. The driver he had cold blue eyes never will forget. He never even blink for 5 minutds. They had a bunch junk like was halling a duck blind into 50 look like

I just wish you drop all this jargon and just come on here and be yourself....I am not buying into it!!! I am sure your reply will be candid. Maybe we will run into each other sometime on Old Lafayette Rd. I got a feeling you or your buds are hanging out there some....could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time.....

A

Anonymous

wah wah wah . Is that all u guys do is whine to each other lol . What news u got? Any action on the fort. What bout you lil smoker you been doing any good?

Latest posts