FT CAMPBELL 2013

LIL JOKER

bucks are on lock down rut started last Monday and got heavy Thursday Friday Saturday and sunday peek will be over by this weekend will be some very tough hunting :crazy: :crazy:...heres the funny part I got a lease on the backside of 52 and yesterday does are still running togather and only bucks seen following are a few spikes

Super8

Db6067 said:
Fort Campbell 2013

Nice Buck did you take any close up pics?

44A Far NW corner had a few guys looking for a big one coming off of private land that had been seen. I wonder if thats the one.

Racknquack

Hey guys. I've been reading and decided to sign up. I enjoy this thread as I get to make it to the fort several times a yr. The deer posted have been great deer. Thanks for the good information

Racknquack

Haha your crazy man. I've been going for a few yrs. been able to take to 8 pointers that are my best deer. Been two weekends this yr and didn't see any good deer. Saw alot of smaller bucks and does but Sunday night I saw the first chase of the yr for me in 11. I know they bust your gonads on here and truthfully I'm waiting anyway to here the story about how you get busted for something but I have to say your posts are some of the funniest things I've read.

Mr.Bro

GaMtnCurs said:
You are alrigt man. Let my dad kill it, it means more to him. That aint some spot you took a poo and smear handprint to point the way? I hope not. There is a fambly of otters livieng in the small wader down close in there. I knowd there was running combinders up in there but settin on dried beans is like wishin in one hand and jinglin change in thenotherj.

Hey maybe next year younbeat some pots n pans together in 26 and run deer over into layfayette. I be on 1360 acres invite over there even if non resi ky got to gk to $295 tag I be all in the Hagwoods and the boddie boogie man wonderin round in the indian grave swamp.

1360 acres in LaFayette? 1 track of land or several spread out?

Mr.Bro

Re: FT CAMPBELL

GaMtnCurs said:
Aint huntin it till next yr

Slot comin open for me cause uncle bummy dont want to pay the increaes in non res. not a lease its a invite. Leases are for suckers my charmin way with locals and chivalry aint dead yet. Ogh its all one chunk so big they can see it from the space statiuon all cut corn or is it beans. Drink ya a toddy pops patienvce grasshopper

Well when you get there make damn sure you stay in the Hagwood.So you got maybe 800 acres in fields and maybe 150 in woods.Yeah thats right.Your charm and chivalary dont mean squat to the locals.I know.You were still crapping green when i statrted hunting that area.
Oh yeah if by chance you got the hang on near that indian cemetary.The one thats on private property.It will be gone before the years out.I was patient with you last year.You or one of your buddies killed on the Monday after opening day last year.Yeah in the evening. 2 shots.I was there.Dont come back!

medwc

Mr.Bro said:
GaMtnCurs said:

Slot comin open for me cause uncle bummy dont want to pay the increaes in non res. not a lease its a invite. Leases are for suckers my charmin way with locals and chivalry aint dead yet. Ogh its all one chunk so big they can see it from the space statiuon all cut corn or is it beans. Drink ya a toddy pops patienvce grasshopper

Well when you get there make damn sure you stay in the Hagwood.So you got maybe 800 acres in fields and maybe 150 in woods.Yeah thats right.Your charm and chivalary dont mean squat to the locals.I know.You were still crapping green when i statrted hunting that area.
Oh yeah if by chance you got the hang on near that indian cemetary.The one thats on private property.It will be gone before the years out.I was patient with you last year.You or one of your buddies killed on the Monday after opening day last year.Yeah in the evening. 2 shots.I was there.Dont come back!

Can you practice what you preach?

Meaning this--->
Mr.Bro said:
Ok guys lets leave the drama for the serious forum.

Mr.Bro

medwc said:
Mr.Bro said:
GaMtnCurs said:

Can you practice what you preach?

Meaning this--->
Mr.Bro said:
Ok guys lets leave the drama for the serious forum.

Yes sir you are exactly right.My apologies to the regulars on this thread.Should have kept it in a PM.

Racknquack

Does the rut always seem to show up around the tenth each yr? I know lil joker says they just rut on tues and wed but seems like its always around this time

medwc

Racknquack said:
Does the rut always seem to show up around the tenth each yr? I know lil joker says they just rut on tues and wed but seems like its always around this time
To me it SEEMS like MOST of the good bucks are taken in the last 3 weeks of November but with the fort you could get one any day.

Oh joy, I get to hunt the fort this whole WARM WINDY weekend!!!! And I am so grateful to hunt on YOUR army post.

:) j/p

Latest posts