Free Hazmore Seat for Summit viper

ScLowCountry

I used to use a hazemore mesh seat for my viper. I got the new mini viper and the hazemore seat is not designed for it. The shooting rail is not long enough to leave room for my knees. So I can no longer use this new brand new hazemore seat.

The seat allows for easier climbing. The original seat does not get in the way. It lets you sit up higher so you can stand easier for archery shots, etc. It is not as comfortable as the normal summit seat, but it is much more convenient. It works great for areas where you don't have long rifle shots. It makes it to where it's difficult to use the shooting rail as you set up so much higher. I find this to be much more useful unless you are rifle hunting and shooting long distances.

The seats brand you were only like 20 bucks. It's free to a good home. Give me your address and

918uHBYzkhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I'll ship it to your house, as long as you promise to use it lol.

Once you get the seat all you have to do is zip tie it together around the seat rail.

Last edited:

notgreg

I used to use a hazemore mesh seat for my viper. I got the new mini viper and the hazemore seat is not designed for it. The shooting rail is not long enough to leave room for my knees. So I can no longer use this new brand new hazemore seat.

A little off topic but how do you like the mini viper compared to the viper? Someone stole my viper last season and I'm wondering what to replace it with.

ScLowCountry

I've had no problems using those on the mini-Vipers.
Otherwise agree with you.
I'd take it, but have several, and prefer you give it to someone else :)
How tall are you? If you put it on my mini viper I can't sit down. My knees hit the shooting rail. I'm 6 feet. Id like to know how you make it work

ScLowCountry

A little off topic but how do you like the mini viper compared to the viper? Someone stole my viper last season and I'm wondering what to replace it with.
I like the reduced weight. It's only a couple pounds but it's noticeable. It is too small for me though. I make it work.
Whenever I need another stand I will get to the normal sized aluminum viper. It is way too cramped for me at 6 ft 200 lb. Using the regular seat. I barely have room to turn around safely

TheLBLman

I just want to find out how LBL man makes it work on his mini.
Never been an issue. Simply raise the top piece to the point the rail is above your knees.
It's also possible you have installed your Hazmore seat too tightly (taut), making it less comfortable.

I've completed 5 all-day sits this year in a Hazmore seat with a mini-viper. Not as comfortable as the regular summit seat, but not that bad either.

My main reason for using the mini-viper (with a Hazmore seat) is packing in & packing out long distances. The mini-viper is a couple pounds lighter than the standard aluminum viper, and the Hazmore seat is @ a pound lighter that the standard seat.

In colder weather, I usually opt for the standard summit seat, as it allows me to wear or pack less clothing, so even trade on total weight, plus greater comfort.

And with the Hazmore seat, you simply push it aside, then quickly install the regular seat when desired. There is no need to remove the Hazmore when you want to use the regular seat.

P.S. Thanks for your offer, but I don't need another Hazmore seat.
Please give it to someone who doesn't have one.

ScLowCountry

My main reason for using the mini-viper (with a Hazmore seat) is packing in & packing out long distances. The mini-viper is a couple pounds lighter than the standard aluminum viper, and the Hazmore seat is @ a pound lighter that the standard seat.

In colder weather, I usually opt for the standard summit seat, as it allows me to wear or pack less clothing, so even trade on total weight, plus greater comfort.

And with the Hazmore seat, you simply push it aside, then quickly install the regular seat when desired. There is no need to remove the Hazmore when you want to use the regular seat
This is why I love the hazemore seat. I'll try remounting it tomorrow. Last time I tried it just didn't seem like it would work

Latest posts