SUMMIT VIPER STEEL CLIMBER QUESTIONS

jman 125

You will notice it when you add the back pack...
I dont carry a backpack if it wont fit in my pockets i dont carry it. But i do understand what you are saying. Im a pretty simple deer hunter and come to realize you dont need a kitchen sink to kill deer.

Jcalder

I dont carry a backpack if it wont fit in my pockets i dont carry it. But i do understand what you are saying. Im a pretty simple deer hunter and come to realize you dont need a kitchen sink to kill deer.
One of the main reason I hunt is for the snacks. A box of fat Deborah's is hard to stuff in your pocket

DMD

I understand what you are saying completely. But, I normally hunt long hours and walk pretty long distances in usually and the vast majority of the time I hunt alone. I carry my cold weather clothes in. I carry my field dressing knife and skinning gear. I carry some lightweight emergency items. I try every year to cull things out of my backpack - but, while I certainly don't use everything in my pack everytime I hunt - there are times I need them and times my life might depend on them.

Latest posts