Any of you all make a tree seat?

CharlieTN

I stumbled across this idea one day on YouTube and thought "I need to make me one of those."

Most of the season I typically hunt out of a tree saddle but once the colder weather gets here then I will likely do more ground hunting with my muzzleloader. I am also getting to the age where sitting on the ground for extended periods is not fun so this looked like a great tool to add to the kit. In addition it will be nice for those days I want to scout my way in and find a place to sit.

Made out of 5/8" plywood. 16" deep by 16" wide. The rope is fastened with a knot on one end. I glued one of the walmart pads to the top for comfort and warmth. I've tried it out in the yard with a couple of different trees and I think it's going to be just the ticket.

IMG_2160.jpeg
IMG_2159.jpeg

Snake

I made a climbing stand with a seat that let's you eliminate a bulky climber part . To better explain I welded a piece of pipe into angle which had been welded into a 90 . Drilled holes into it on top side for a round piece of aluminum with a bolt through it . Padded the seat with foam and put camo cloth over it. Welded a chain on one side and the other side had a welded hook for the other side of chain. You could climb different size trees with it . Later replaced the chain with a tie down strap . I used that with the Loggy Bayou stand because the top part was bulky . I'd sometimes just carry that climber part to the woods if I was ground hinting for a seat . Think I may still have that seat climber if I do I'll post a picture of it because I know my explanation is lacking . Yours looks comfortable but my seat diameter wasn't very big probably 7 " circle.

Antler Daddy

The price has increased in last few years like everything, but these are worth the investment.

https://millennium-outdoors.com/product/m350-tree-seat/

I don't know how I sat on the ground all those years or leaned up against a tree or sat on a stump. I can sit on stand all day in these things. My kids and I sit on each side of the tree with one.