Fort Campbell Deer

jotahech

He's in special forces in Iraq. I'm sure he has as good of a shot as anyone. He will be back in 2 months God willing.

Roost 1

jotahech":2vaubh7p said:
He's in special forces in Iraq. I'm sure he has as good of a shot as anyone. He will be back in 2 months God willing.

Only if he's in the "club". This deer is in a off-limits area. I doubt that just being in the special forces carries enough clout to hunt these areas. Let me put it like this, the 5th group guys I kno don't get to hunt these areas.

jotahech

1st battalion 160th night stalker. Everything is off limits to the family now. Came from 4th battalion in WA. Was a "little" more relaxed. We could get in the hangar there. Much different for him now. The helicopter he rides now would almost fit in the chinook he used to ride. Shoehorned in at 6' 6".

TN Whitetail Freak

That picture came out last year or year before so he's a year or two older than those pics. However just seen on FB of a monster buck that was hit at the Fort

TreyB

TN Whitetail Freak":2c6xl4wy said:
That picture came out last year or year before so he's a year or two older than those pics. However just seen on FB of a monster buck that was hit at the Fort

Pics?

AT Hiker

So I wonder if this is THE big one?
8462ec8974d386c13e934c735f13d8c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts