For anyone considering a saddle

hillbillyfab

I hunted from a saddle just a few times last season. I've got my own setup this year. Let me first say I don't own any "Cruzr" products, but I just learned that they're made in Cookeville, TN. I'll definitely give their products a look in the future.

ruger7mag

2-Step Enabled
This is my 3rd or 4th season using a saddle. No way I'd ever go back to a climber or lock on for hang and hunts. I started with a H2 saddle and still use it today. Carbon bolts and a hand drill for private land and short hawk heliums for public is what I used to use for climbing. This year I started single sticking and rappelling. So far I'm really liking it.

JCDEERMAN

I hunted from a saddle just a few times last season. I've got my own setup this year. Let me first say I don't own any "Cruzr" products, but I just learned that they're made in Cookeville, TN. I'll definitely give their products a look in the future.
Talked to a few friends that had various saddles and they all told me that CRUZR makes a really good saddle and they wished they had gotten that one instead of what they had. So, I looked into them and found out they were in Cookeville. I was sold on it after that. Got it earlier this year, so I haven't hunted out of it yet. I practice with it and it sure is comfortable!

Latest posts