Follow chuck’s hunt. DEER DOWN!!!!! day 2 update

mike243

Remember season just started, we got a long ways to go, set a goal to go bigger or older next time, Thats what i have always tried to do until season was almost over, have shot deer on last day at last light before. They all eat good . Sissy wont miss any meals if you dont kill another 1 for awhile lol

Attachments

• C25FDA8C-357C-4C85-8983-3F752ED7C102.jpeg
    C25FDA8C-357C-4C85-8983-3F752ED7C102.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 158

akachuck

Remember season just started, we got a long ways to go, set a goal to go bigger or older next time, Thats what i have always tried to do until season was almost over, have shot deer on last day at last light before. They all eat good . Sissy wont miss any meals if you dont kill another 1 for awhile lol
She's gonna kill you for that 😂 can't say I don't tease her about that one ALL the time. Y'all are welcome to join us in a meal from what I harvest this year.

mike243

Thank you, I aint as mad at them as I use to be, didn't shoot nothing last year and may not this year. hunted very little last year and it didn't kill me, I may be getting old ;)

akachuck

You ain't old YET papaw Lmao

Alrighty y'all here's my morning update. It's beautiful this morning! I'm switched over to my property that I've been huntin for years (from the ground) we have 1 little ole 6 on cam and a bunch of does. I'm gonna resist the urge to shoot the 6 if he walks out because this place is known to have unexpected GIANTS. But if a doe walks out she's done (hopefully). Y'all be safe this morning and good luck!