Quota Deer Hunt Tn State Park??

encore06

Last night I watched a video of catman hunting a Tn state park as a result of a special quota hunt to reduce the number of deer. The area was relatively flat and had a really good walking trail. I wondered if this was Cedars of Lebanon, or somewhere else? Just thinking maybe a hunt I would consider applying for. I didn't like his walking/stalking style. He shot 3 does and, unfortunately, was only able to recover one.

philsanchez76

Last night I watched a video of catman hunting a Tn state park as a result of a special quota hunt to reduce the number of deer. The area was relatively flat and had a really good walking trail. I wondered if this was Cedars of Lebanon, or somewhere else? Just thinking maybe a hunt I would consider applying for. I didn't like his walking/stalking style. He shot 3 does and, unfortunately, was only able to recover one.
yeah I saw it. I was thinking it may have been Longhunter State Park. I know they have a special yearly lottery. Cuz cant you hunt Cedars of Lebanon all season anyway?

Trey13

Imagine that. Doing it for the HFH

UpperTully

Attachments

• IMG_7122.jpeg
    IMG_7122.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7123.jpeg
    IMG_7123.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 8