First one finally on the ground

Lt.Dan

Deer were moving all morning. This buck was the 7th one I seen by 11oclock. Took a shot at another buck about 830 did a grid search and came up empty handed. Got back in my stand then bout and hour later I was reading the rutting activity thread on here when I caught glimpse of a doe. Did a double take and here he comes hot on her. Luckily he came up outta the brush and got broadside for me. 3.5 yr old 160lbs gutted. Dude was solid.
Congratulations nice deer!

kaizen leader

Deer were moving all morning. This buck was the 7th one I seen by 11oclock. Took a shot at another buck about 830 did a grid search and came up empty handed. Got back in my stand then bout and hour later I was reading the rutting activity thread on here when I caught glimpse of a doe. Did a double take and here he comes hot on her. Luckily he came up outta the brush and got broadside for me. 3.5 yr old 160lbs gutted. Dude was solid. View attachment 202501
Congrats.

DMD

Awesome 👍👍 great buck!! What part of the state are you in?? West end? Just wondering Because I have seen zero hard rut activity on the east side.

Antler Daddy

Deer were moving all morning. This buck was the 7th one I seen by 11oclock. Took a shot at another buck about 830 did a grid search and came up empty handed. Got back in my stand then bout and hour later I was reading the rutting activity thread on here when I caught glimpse of a doe. Did a double take and here he comes hot on her. Luckily he came up outta the brush and got broadside for me. 3.5 yr old 160lbs gutted. Dude was solid. View attachment 202501
Nice! Another LH buck?

Latest posts