First one with my new rifle!

Ridgeline300

My new Ridgeline FFT in .300 wm and 200gr federal terminal ascents proved to be deadly combo today. Long steep walk back in there where I hunt and this super light rifle is like carrying next to nothing. Only deer I saw but it was the right one and he was walking fast out the bench of the hill below me. Dropped him in his tracks. Love my cart, should have invested in one of these years ago. Made getting him out a lot easier. It goes over logs and rough terrain pretty good. Huge neck on him.

Attachments

• IMG_4062.jpeg
    IMG_4062.jpeg
    636.4 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_4058.jpeg
    IMG_4058.jpeg
    386.9 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_4165.jpeg
    IMG_4165.jpeg
    605.3 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_4164.jpeg
    IMG_4164.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 469

Lone Hunter

Nice Buck . His neck sure is swollen. My buddy had a cart similar to yours and it sure does save one man's life with no dragging. We had 3 deer on his cart one time way back in the woods.

killingtime 41

Great buck nice way to break it in. I like the cart also. Might have to get one. I've got the regular old deer cart bought long time ago from sportsman guide. It makes hailing a deer easier. But it won't go over logs easy

Ridgeline300

Great buck. Everyone is killing but me🥺😂😂What is the brand of your cart??
This thing is awesome. I highly recommend. It is a little more bulky than the cheaper single wheel carts but this thing is made to go over logs and rugged terrain better and although I have never owned one but I've read where the other brands can fall apart on you while using it ( someone on here was recently talking about their cart fell apart on them ) I guarantee you this one will not fall apart.

Attachments

• IMG_4168.png
    IMG_4168.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts