First one with my new rifle!

DMD

This thing is awesome. I highly recommend. It is a little more bulky than the cheaper single wheel carts but this thing is made to go over logs and rugged terrain better and although I have never owned one but I've read where the other brands can fall apart on you while using it ( someone on here was recently talking about their cart fell apart on them ) I guarantee you this one will not fall apart.
Awesome. Thanks. I'm going to look into that. Appreciate the info

philsanchez76

awesome deer! congrats. the hawk crawler cart is definitely amazing. second season with mine. real back saver. just have a spare inner tube around if youre goin over fresh cut corn stalks. haha

Last edited:

rifle02

Nice rifle nice buck nice cart you got it going on there buddy! I used to use a cart in mountainous Terrain it was a blessing. I hunted a WMA that had extensive horse trails. The only problem with the cart is going up and down Hills. No such thing as taking a break without planning ahead. You have to find a rock or big stick to put behind the wheels when going uphill or in front of the wheel when going downhill. You can't let go of the thing when you're on a hill that's for sure but they are great.

Latest posts