Drake NonTypical Clothing?

Acorn Goat

I use there stuff! Right now they are running a heck of a sale on overstock from last season! I have the standstill series outfit for late season. You will want to layer and transport it to your stand

DeerMan66

I have the stand hunter jacket in realtree edge. It was designed for deer hunting. I like the jacket better than any I ever had to wear hunting. It's very warm in cold weather. I've worn it at 2 degrees and stayed warm sitting still. It has tons of pockets of varying sizes. Some have zippers and some have magnets. It has o small hole in the back for your harness strap. It also has straps on the inside so it can be rolled up and carried like a backpack. I highly recommend this jacket.

DeerMan66

I have the stand hunter jacket in realtree edge. It was designed for deer hunting. I like the jacket better than any I ever had to wear hunting. It's very warm in cold weather. I've worn it at 2 degrees and stayed warm sitting still. It has tons of pockets of varying sizes. Some have zippers and some have magnets. It has o small hole in the back for your harness strap. It also has straps on the inside so it can be rolled up and carried like a backpack. I highly recommend this jacket.

Patrick H

I like it! Good quality, design, and good prices when on sale. I believe in layering and use it that way. The coat I have I use as a mid layer. And the pants as either a mid or outer layer. They are plenty warm for how I use them. I do think there are more durable products but mine have held up fine for how I use them.

killingtime 41

if you layer correctly you won't have to spend 600 dollars on a jacket. Not that I wouldn't like to give the expensive stuff a try. Just to rich for my conscious or pockets to allow. Drake is not that expensive just never bought any. I am currently excepting high dollar hunting gear donations. All gear will go to a good cause. Sorry not tax deductible at this time. Lol

dawghater23

I use their pursuit tech pants and pursuit full zip hoodie for bow season. I'm going to get the stand still stuff for when it gets colder this season.

Very impressed with what I used last year, still in great shape and I was hunting WMAs all bow season, maybe 25 hunts?

Added the vest, too. Impressed with all I got. I have my eyes on a couple more things that'd be nice to layer as well.

I think it's a good middle ground of the overpriced stuff (FirstLite, Kuiu, Sitka, etc.) and some of the cheaper stuff out there.

Edits - wife got me the non-typical gloves for my birthday, liked them too haha

I used their stuff for duck hunting back in the day, so gave it a shot and I've been impressed.

killingtime 41

When it's 0 degrees to 20 with the wind blowing 30mph I just stay home. I've never found anything to stay warm hunting on the ground. And certainly not in a tree.

Latest posts